💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS: "You were heard, I talked to LG"

John Wayne

Featured Posts

Creyk
19 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

That’s great and all but Gaga should honestly do what she wants at the end of the day, she is the artist. If left to her own fruition she would not be releasing ARTPOP Act II.

Also, I don’t know DJWS personally but I can’t help but think there’s some financial incentive driving him to pressure Gaga to put out old music he produced. I would honestly much rather hear music that is representative of Gaga in 2021. This is just my opinion that I’m sharing so please be kind and don’t attack me for it.

What you say makes sense but honestly, she can release both ARTPOP act 2 and the music that represents her 2021 self. We are in the streaming era and the industry works differently than 10 years ago. There are no reprecussions coming from releasing more often. She can do both.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilboyblue

Really, I understand GGD's initial reluctance to join in the call for ARTPOP Act 2 as we didn't really know how Gaga will take it given the history. I honestly believe they were just trying to tread the line carefully, protect themselves from possible wrath from Haus, and protect Gaga.

But I think it's time we all join in on this. Gaga acknowledged it, DJWS is in... what other endorsement do we need?

TheSlash
Just now, insight said:

I don't buy it. I just fear more fans will go into meltdown mode when nothing happens.

Well, if they ignore the "no promises made" part, it's their own fault if they enter meltdown mode :cyanlights: .

OT: I'm really happy right now and am smiling from ear to ear :sara: . Even if they decide to not drop anything, the fact they talk about it is more than I could've ever dreamed of :diane: .

Ew, David!

TSUNAMI

I hope they're aware what kind of **** she's getting into if they don't do anything. 

roshogullu

Reading and hearing about ARTPOP all day has made me feel genuinely happy. Everyone's been in their homes for the past year, and there wasn't much to look forward to in life in general. Even the silence of the Chromatica era brought a kind of dullness to life. But this, this genuinely gives me butterflies in my stomach. I'm so happy for us all <3:party:

Mother of Puppies

So there could possibly be new songs that nobody has heard right? And of course tracks that we just have the demos of right?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

lilboyblue
23 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

That’s great and all but Gaga should honestly do what she wants at the end of the day, she is the artist. If left to her own fruition she would not be releasing ARTPOP Act II.

Also, I don’t know DJWS personally but I can’t help but think there’s some financial incentive driving him to pressure Gaga to put out old music he produced. I would honestly much rather hear music that is representative of Gaga in 2021. This is just my opinion that I’m sharing so please be kind and don’t attack me for it.

If Act II gets released, it will be because Gaga wants it released.

And your snap judgment of DJWS' personality as being money-hungry seems baseless. Unless there is anything from before, any reports, that led you to this conclusion?

To me it seems more like he's proud of ARTPOP as a work of music, and if we're assuming intentions, he probably just wants redemption from the hurt that was thrown their way after it was released.

Cherries

I think the only problem here will be the industry but with ARTPOP peaking it won't be a problem. Maybe it will be released digitally but not on streaming services but as a website were you can listen to it. That way it won't be a problem with the industry. IDK can't wait for it's releease

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

Archived