💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Tweets About ARTPOP

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Kattys
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

For clarity, it's because Admin has Haus contacts and the petition was inspiring some pretty OTT harassment of Gaga's people. Sometimes we just don't want GGD to be a part of things like that, even promoting them :sweat:

But if we actually get Act II out of this :bradley: holy sh*t :bradley: either way, ARTPOP is the album that made me a Monster so I'm glad to see it getting the love it deserves :sara:

Please, we just know that they wanted the conversation closed.

Admin thought that he knows better what Gaga feels than Gaga herself. What a kii. :yennefer: No support on twitter, nothing. We will remember.

True stans know what's important. :yennefer: True fans didn't harass anyone and won't in the future. We were just spreading information about the petition and we know that. :bye:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Can she just give us one single from Act II just to fill this void?

I mean if Taylor could release music from the past, she can too right?

Magic Mike

She really did the Thank you for celebrating something that once destroyed me , but she missed the emotion “:triggered:

Mother of Puppies
15 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

See? This is the type of stuff we could be doing as a fandom instead of dragging her 7 days a week. A bit of appreciation and positivity goes a long way. She probably feels so shocked bc she doesn't know what it's like for LMs to be nice and supportive of her much any more. 

Amen. And thanks 🙏🏼 

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Butters Stotch

OMG :nooo: we did it kids.

Maybe we won't get ACT II, but just the fact of Gaga addressing ARTPOP and talking about it made me feel so good. I can't believe how everything went for her during this album cycle, she truly did not deserve it, and neither did ARTPOP :fatcat:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch

When she said "I fell apart after I released this album" :fatcat: wow, honestly I just love her so much, I want to give her a big hug. The world does not deserve her.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Bella Goth

i wish we can experience all her music with her. not her record label tried to keep it until she's gone and then released an "super treasure track by gaga" and "exclusive unreleased song" album to milk her legacy

A MESS
24 minutes ago, caulixtla said:

My perspective as a musician: We don’t know how complete that ARTPOP 2 stuff is. It may be finished, but not well done enough to be released as a new album (think “Coda” by Led Zeppelin: Songs which didn’t make the album for various reasons, including that they just didn’t make the cut). It may be half-done ideas which would have to be fleshed out before an album could be released (overdubs and probably vocals would have to be recorded). Or it could just be ideas which were never recorded.

Depending on what’s out there in the archive, Lady Gaga might have to release a bunch of B-sides, or re-record an entire album’s worth of material based loosely on ideas she had 8 years ago.

In any event, if ARTPOP2 becomes a reality, she should release a “these are my boundaries” song as a counterbalance to that horrible “Do What U Want” song.

I wouldn't spit on a super mash remix album of all the scrapped material without much work onto it if not to complete the musical experience and bridge the gaps between stuff. Something that can give just the mood, that can be listened in one take but also divided in tracks.

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

Kattys

It would be nice to get act II. But her TALKING to us already feels like a win, at least in my heart. :wub:

PartySick
30 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Please, we just know that they wanted the conversation closed.

Admin thought that he knows better what Gaga feels than Gaga herself. What a kii. :yennefer: No support on twitter, nothing. We will remember.

True stans know what's important. :yennefer: True fans didn't harass anyone and won't in the future. We were just spreading information about the petition and we know that. :bye:

You're entitled to believe whatever you want I guess :yennefer:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Archived