life

Gaga posts Gorgeous Selfie

Chromatikitten

Legend has it that each time Gaga posts a paid partnership, an anti-"capitalistGar" #MusicNotTheBling little monster meditates and dieds

She's meditating guys — She's died
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Aphasic Top
2 hours ago, Chromatislaps said:

Chromatica era is over, we're in the Ad era :firega:

AdGa Era is here

• Sad 2

Bolkins

Somewhere Bobby is laughing maniacally into his glass of DP delighted with his 10-25% cut on all these endorsements 

Not saccharin or fake my dear.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 1

Beatsss
2 hours ago, Chromatislaps said:

Chromatica era is over, we're in the Ad era :firega:

Chromatica: Admatica The Re-Up: Reloaded

• LMAO 1

Agunimon

I just don't understand this brand deal. Not gonna comment on the "music not the bling" nonsense. But I've NEVER seen her wear watches before unless it was part of a costume for a shoot.

• LMAO 2

GucciGa
49 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Somewhere Bobby is laughing maniacally into his glass of DP delighted with his 10-25% cut on all these endorsements 

Ah yes, when all else fails blame Bobby. Bored Cabin Fever GIF by chuber channel

GucciGa
3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I just don't understand this brand deal. Not gonna comment on the "music not the bling" nonsense. But I've NEVER seen her wear watches before unless it was part of a costume for a shoot.

So? 

Miky
4 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

It pays :ohwell:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Agunimon
1 minute ago, GucciGa said:

So? 

You're super defensive in this thread. I'm not criticizing anything. It's just an observation.

• Like 1

JusKeepBreathin

Not people calling that color brunette when it's just not a platinum blonde. She looks stunning. Absolutely beautiful.

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

S0436

The upside is that the money from these deals pays towards the next album.  It’s not like Chromatica made heaps of money for her label.

• Like 1

thatfoxyfeeling

I can understand product placement in a music video if it has a high budget like 911 but I don’t get all these paid advertisements/collabs she has been doing for Instagram. 

Aloe
2 hours ago, Living said:

Maybe you are here for the wrong reasons? As far I know we are all here because we love her brand deals and her love of capitalism. 

I never understand why fans always complain about music and videos, we got a ad yesterday and a watch post today. 
world cup wrighty official GIF by Ian Wright

I love this satire so much :billie:

• Love 1