❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
celeb

Ava Max parties in Miami

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Runway

I hate ava max but asking people to stay hiding in their house over a year after this started IS asking for way too much

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden
9 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Well, generally we wouldn't mind. But  we are in the middle of a pandemic. And in order to make things better, we depend on people to take care of themselves and others. 

Something certain celebs don't care about. And yet they choose to put it on social media :neyde:

get a life

I got drunk

ALGAYDO
18 minutes ago, President Biden said:

:laughga: yall care way too much about what other people do

It’s almost as if the actions of some affect others, especially during a pandemic. Mind-blowing huh 🙄 

Mother of Puppies

gagita.jpg

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Galvon

Why always that tongue?

I mean you do you. But what is so fun about showing your tongue all the time?

Cameltoe Chariot

Wow, imagine risking tarnishing your public image and exposing yourself and others by partying in boring ass Miami during a critical moment in a global pandemic, while wearing a old navy bikini and a max cut™️ wig :diane:

Chromatography
6 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

Wow, imagine risking tarnishing your public image and exposing yourself and others by partying in boring ass Miami during a critical moment in a global pandemic, while wearing a old navy bikini and a max cut™️ wig :diane:

a public image must first exist in order to be tarnished 

Randomperson

I don’t think this should be considered  partying, the first picture on the boat I can see why people would think that but the second one is in a restaurant, it’s more hanging out with some friends/family than a party 

Quasi
38 minutes ago, Runway said:

I hate ava max but asking people to stay hiding in their house over a year after this started IS asking for way too much

I don’t hate ava max either but why shouldn’t we expect celebrities to be held to the same standard that the public is held to? Vaccination is under way but the problem is still here, and while the onus isn’t on celebrities to solve the problem, the photos that they or people they know that get posted online shouldn’t be actively opposing accepted health guidelines. There are people in much worse off circumstances that are adhering to gathering and mask restrictions, there’s no excuse really.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Runway
28 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I don’t hate ava max either but why shouldn’t we expect celebrities to be held to the same standard that the public is held to? Vaccination is under way but the problem is still here, and while the onus isn’t on celebrities to solve the problem, the photos that they or people they know that get posted online shouldn’t be actively opposing accepted health guidelines. There are people in much worse off circumstances that are adhering to gathering and mask restrictions, there’s no excuse really.

Its been a year. People WILL party and travel regardless if they are famous  or not. People need to escape, drink, dance, have sex. These are primary human needs that haven’t been met in months and asking them to prolong the wait for them to be met after 13 months is indeed not reasonable. If yall are going to get angry everytime someone posts their parties on insta then you will have a long ass summer when Americans are immune :oops:

Quasi
7 minutes ago, Runway said:

Its been a year. People WILL party and travel regardless if they are famous  or not. People need to escape, drink, dance, have sex. These are primary needs that haven’t been met in months and asking them to prolong the wait for them to be met after 13 months is indeed not reasonable. If yall are going to get angry everytime someone posts their parties on insta then you will have a long ass summer when Americans are immune :oops:

It’ll be a long ass summer for Americans once people become relaxed with restrictions just because seasons are changing. Daily averages are still on the rise and so are hospital admissions, especially with variants still present and thriving. Americans won’t be so smug when they realize that the situation isn’t over when they feel like it. It’s honestly the least people can do to hold out a little while longer especially since vaccination efforts are indeed working, just not at the point rn that people can abandon all guidelines and restrictions but by all means, party and sex away.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

HuffsAhoy
13 minutes ago, Quasi said:

It’ll be a long ass summer for Americans once people become relaxed with restrictions just because seasons are changing. Daily averages are still on the rise and so are hospital admissions, especially with variants still present and thriving. Americans won’t be so smug when they realize that the situation isn’t over when they feel like it. It’s honestly the least people can do to hold out a little while longer especially since vaccination efforts are indeed working, just not at the point rn that people can abandon all guidelines and restrictions but by all means, party and sex away.

Well deal with it :trollga: because despite what you doom and gloom prophets believe, the pandemic is winding down in America. The bars are reopened in North Carolina now and as soon as im vaccinated you bet I am going out and partying!! It thrills me to see that you pro lockdown people are finally LOSING. Stay pressed hunties while the rest of us move on with our lives :firega:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

HuffsAhoy
2 hours ago, Jill said:

As they should

The covid police are starting to be no different than MAGA Maniacs. :heart:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Archived