Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
press

I Am Asking You Once Again

shoful

Featured Posts

venuspop
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

I haven't signed this, because as much as I want to hear those unreleased songs as the other fan, I also respect the artistic process. These songs weren't released for a reason, and Gaga will share this work at some point if she wants to, and that won't be because of fan pressure. I understand this is all good fun and stuff for most of you guys, but let's be mindful of how she wants to direct her career.

as a delusional ARTPOP stan myself, I do agree with this, but the thought that something could come out of this is quite exciting that I can't help myself from fully embracing the clownery :bradley:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

elijahfan
1 minute ago, venuspop said:

as a delusional ARTPOP stan myself, I do agree with this, but the thought that something could come out of this is quite exciting that I can't help myself from fully embracing the clownery :bradley:

Do you really think something will come out of this? :ally: Gaga doesn't need a petition to know her fans are hungry for any sort of unreleased material. I do believe we'll end up hearing some of those songs, but it will be on her terms.

StarstruckIllusion
44 minutes ago, Stan KDA said:

here before this gets locked too

tenor.gif

Not these threads getting locked... for what??

venuspop
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Do you really think something will come out of this? :ally: Gaga doesn't need a petition to know her fans are hungry for any sort of unreleased material.

honestly? no, BUT, I do think that it goes to show just how much act 2 is very much so wanted and demanded by fans that it might make her consider releasing it finally one day or something of the sorts :ohwell:

Spyro

Why do I get the feeling Gaga is being bullied by her fans and NOW her former producer?

Spyro the Dragon

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, venuspop said:

honestly? no, BUT, I do think that it goes to show just how much act 2 is very much so wanted and demanded by fans that it might make her consider releasing it finally one day or something of the sorts :ohwell:

I really don't know... like I said, she doesn't need a fan petition to be aware of this. But it might warm her heart to see people still care a lot about an era that I don't believe she personally enjoyed much.

venuspop
3 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Why do I get the feeling Gaga is being bullied by her fans and NOW her former producer?

I wouldn't say bullied, she's probably laughing about the situation if we're being realistic :ohwell:

Mother of Puppies

Jesus... almost 25k :ladyhaha:

This fanbase really amazes me...

and I don't think this has anything to do with being bullied... I think if Gaga sees this, she will most probably laugh, because we are all still so crazy about her music and love her for the artist she is. :heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

25 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

What if Gaga doesn’t want to release them? 

Then she won't :poot:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived