💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

RuPaul’s Drag Race UK contestants to appear in Little Mix's new music video

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Anastasios
7 hours ago, MessyTop said:

It happens every season! I mean Valentina is still the biggest name of Season 9. Winning the title guarantees nothing

ehm, pls sit down if you don't know much. Valentina is the biggest because...? I am a Valentina Stan, but this statement is just as delusional as Mrs. Vanilla French Fantasy herself.

season 9 top4 is legendary! Every single one of them are big. Peppermint is BIG, Shea Coulee and Trinity won All Stars and Sasha Velour is pretty big as well! 

Catnikko
9 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Three legends, but this is yet another gig that ignores the actual winner. Either Lawrence just happens to be busy for every single one of these high profile gigs, or there's no travel from Scotland to UK, or fatphobia is real

or their favorite ones were not the one that one

Dance in the shadow of the meow

Catnikko
9 hours ago, Gimme More said:

I don't believe you can travel from Scotland to England right now so that might be why! Jade's all about Drag Queens so i'm sure she'd have been like 'the more the better' :ladyhaha:

you can, there isn't border patrol between here and scotland :p 

Dance in the shadow of the meow

MessyTop
8 minutes ago, Anastasios said:

ehm, pls sit down if you don't know much. Valentina is the biggest because...? I am a Valentina Stan, but this statement is just as delusional as Mrs. Vanilla French Fantasy herself.

season 9 top4 is legendary! Every single one of them are big. Peppermint is BIG, Shea Coulee and Trinity won All Stars and Sasha Velour is pretty big as well! 

Wow. Clam down. I didn’t offended anyone, even Ru says Valentina is one of the biggest names of season 9. All of them are famous. What I’m trying to say is that winning doesn’t guarantee anything, is what you do after the show that makes their careers boom. The show is a fantastic start. 

Anastasios
4 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Wow. Clam down. I didn’t offended anyone, even Ru says Valentina is one of the biggest names of season 9. All of them are famous. What I’m trying to say is that winning doesn’t guarantee anything, is what you do after the show that makes their careers boom. The show is a fantastic start. 

Sorry for overreacting, but It is just a bad comparison. Season 9 Top 4 is already b i g. Are there contestants who are doing much better than the seasons winner? absolutely. 

A better comparison would be queens like Trixie/Katya and the Season 7 Top 3 (except Violet). 

But you are correct, winning doesn't guarantee anything! <3

Gimme More
44 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

you can, there isn't border patrol between here and scotland :p 

Oops I’m a flop British citizen :sharon:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

11 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Three legends, but this is yet another gig that ignores the actual winner. Either Lawrence just happens to be busy for every single one of these high profile gigs, or there's no travel from Scotland to UK, or fatphobia is real

There's probably dancing involved. We do not need another dancing chaney.

Gimme More

The way I literally have no idea what anyone is talking about as I’ve only ever watched one episode of Drag Race in my whole life :sharon:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

5 hours ago, Anastasios said:

season 9 top4 is legendary! Every single one of them are big. Peppermint is BIG, Shea Coulee and Trinity won All Stars

PERIOD

Archived