Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga has written 50 songs for ARTPOP

Italian

Featured Posts

So just because the other pop girls are getting an edge on her (in your opinion lol they don't have sold out stadiums or sell 7 million albums worldwide) she should shut up. She's simply in her creative process so things are bound to change. I like the fact that she's sharing this process with us but I know things are not set in stone. Lighten up

I agree!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What makes me mad is the inconsistency. first the album was ready. then only 6 songs are written. then the opening band is saying her first single is mind blowing. then she says she is trying to top Bad Romance (which means first single is prob not done then). she says the album is all fun, then she says the album has turned personal. collabs, no collabs. just shut up if you really don't know. and you better make up your mind because the other pop girls are getting an edge on you.

Bad Kids

oh?? Thought the two volume thing was just an idea and not actually decided, yet??

I'm not sure. :( I got lost in the midst of all these news already. :hug:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

RAMROD

I'm not sure. :( I got lost in the midst of all these news already. :hug:

Ah O.K. but here's hoping :fan: :hug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

If the album is not done, she shouldn't be giving hints and contradicting herself for something that wont EVEN be out within the next few months. Every time she tweets it makes me think that she's barely began the process of making ARTPOP. She began hyping it too early. Everyone was expecting a January - March release. NOW, I'm predicting a late summer release at the earliest which is quite annoying.

How many times does Gaga have to say to just trust her!? She knows what she's doing. And we're all going to pass out when we get the new material. So be patient and Trust In Gaga! lol

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Antichrist

"but thats how i wrote the fame/the fame monster."

So how did she wrote Born This Way? :huh:

Did she just wrote like 20 songs and tried to make those as perfect as possible?

Anyone knows if she explained the btw writing process in an interview?

She drank whiskey & got high and Born this way was born. this way. literally.

Archived