💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga has written 50 songs for ARTPOP

Italian

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

I thought she writes songs every day tbh. :Chica:

It's been like 500 days since she released BTW. Meaning she should have more than 50 songs by now.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Amen Fashion

:lmao:

When she tweets things like this, it makes it seem like the album isn't even close to being done..

This. i really get the feeling that even the half of the album is done. not even the concept.

I thought she writes songs every day tbh. :Chica:

It's been like 500 days since she released BTW. Meaning she should have more than 50 songs by now.

Maybe not every song she writes fits on ARTPOP. (Like Princess Die)

What makes me mad is the inconsistency. first the album was ready. then only 6 songs are written. then the opening band is saying her first single is mind blowing. then she says she is trying to top Bad Romance (which means first single is prob not done then). she says the album is all fun, then she says the album has turned personal. collabs, no collabs. just shut up if you really don't know. and you better make up your mind because the other pop girls are getting an edge on you.

So how did she wrote Born This Way? :huh:

Did she just wrote like 20 songs and tried to make those as perfect as possible?

She wrote around 450 (full/not full, snippets etc..) songs for BTW and only 32 songs were recorded (Beside the ones what were released)

What makes me mad is the inconsistency. first the album was ready. then only 6 songs are written. then the opening band is saying her first single is mind blowing. then she says she is trying to top Bad Romance (which means first single is prob not done then). she says the album is all fun, then she says the album has turned personal. collabs, no collabs. just shut up if you really don't know. and you better make up your mind because the other pop girls are getting an edge on you.

This has really gotten to u, hasn't it? :hug:

LOL go away...no one cares you mentally confused child...

RAMROD

Easy there Chris Brown :fan:

She was asked by her fans.

And we're talking about Gaga here, not Xtina.

She would rather hints nicely than saying a rare direct 'no comment' line to Monsters.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bad Kids

So many 6 on the link :ohno:

She wrote so much, I'm guessing that's for ARTPOP Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 :party:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

So just because the other pop girls are getting an edge on her (in your opinion lol they don't have sold out stadiums or sell 7 million albums worldwide) she should shut up. She's simply in her creative process so things are bound to change. I like the fact that she's sharing this process with us but I know things are not set in stone. Lighten up

RAMROD

So many 6 on the link :ohno:

She wrote so much, I'm guessing that's for ARTPOP Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 :party:

oh?? Thought the two volume thing was just an idea and not actually decided, yet??

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

toanythingtaboo

I don't see the problem? She's approaching this album like other popstars do theirs, and apparently how she did with TF/M, which is to have lots of options and chose only the best of the best.

This is exactly what people wanted her to do. A lean, flawless album with no filler.

It doesn't mean the album is nowhere near finished either. She said a few months ago that she felt it was lying infront of her in pieces waiting to be sewn together. Combined with this tweet and the general vagueness of what will make the album, it just seems like they're waiting to make final decisions. The material is there.

Archived