Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Met Him Last Night Demi Lovato ft. Ariana Grande

chromatic puzea

Featured Posts

Flippy

I love it :music:

Not the best but not the worst either

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Trap beat again and again, again,again,aga eh eh again....:madge:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

2 hours ago, Karen Smith said:

You know, so many times she started over. Each time she says she has changed and then it turns out to be unbelievable. Show business is not good for her. It was hard to get out of such addictions as she had (and still is). I'm sorry, but I can see and feel that what she does and says is not sincere. Perhaps it is not up to her, who knows.

Addicts take each day as it comes, my mum has been to rehab 5 times, and still drinks, it's not something that can be cured or that they necessarily choose to do. Show business is her job and career, even if she didn't do that she would still be an addict, if anything she has more help/assistants/carers being famous than someone who struggles with it with no help like the average drug or alcohol addict.

Karen Smith
56 minutes ago, Karl said:

Addicts take each day as it comes, my mum has been to rehab 5 times, and still drinks, it's not something that can be cured or that they necessarily choose to do. Show business is her job and career, even if she didn't do that she would still be an addict, if anything she has more help/assistants/carers being famous than someone who struggles with it with no help like the average drug or alcohol addict.

I totally understand that and sorry for my previous comment. I meant the situation where demi said she's clean and then she started to take drugs again, you know what I mean. I know how it is to be addicted. And how hard it is to fight it. I just think that show business isn't good way. Never. 

xoxo Craig

I'll get into this a bit later when I dive into the album :bradley:   I'm so excited... I'm not so sure on the trap comment cause I'm so over trap. And most people in here have a problem with Demi as an artist which really isn't a problem in terms of music

End Racism Now

Cody James
4 hours ago, Karen Smith said:

You know, so many times she started over. Each time she says she has changed and then it turns out to be unbelievable. Show business is not good for her. It was hard to get out of such addictions as she had (and still is). I'm sorry, but I can see and feel that what she does and says is not sincere. Perhaps it is not up to her, who knows.

Omg. I remember when she said Confident was her sound that fits her. I was STOKED. Then since only Daddy Issues has really peaked my immediate interest. The rest are all growers if that :(

Archived