• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

don’t tell me she’s actually posting... 

you know what

maybe it’s an april fools joke idk

FrederickSpears

Is she posting nudes :rip: I don't shade sex workers, but girl just turned 18 a week ago like..

Luna Lovegood

she can do whatever she wants with her body to get that bread

luna’s advocate

HEARTSTOP

Yikes, kinda creepy how many people were waiting for her to turn 18. I remember people commenting on Billie Eilish's body before she turned 18 and it always gives me shivers.

IDGAF

venuspop
11 minutes ago, HEARTSTOP said:

Yikes, kinda creepy how many people were waiting for her to turn 18. I remember people commenting on Billie Eilish's body before she turned 18 and it always gives me shivers.

ugh, i remember seeing the comments about waiting for her, how can someone say something like that and think that it's okay, it's just disgusting :bradley: :saladga:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Xoxo Adriana
34 minutes ago, Malibu Gaga said:

All these nasty men waiting for her to turn 18...

literally!

their mentality is that she's at a legal age, however its the part where she was underage not even a few weeks ago that irks me about these men. I think she has the right to do as she pleases, so it shouldn't be her issue, but it's concerning in the sense that its gonna attract creeps and PDFs that think its okay to perv on her just because she's barely legal. ew.

Xoxo Adriana
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That's like... pedophilia right?

legally, no. however morally imo it very pedophilic.

that girl was underage a week ago, not to mention she looks way younger than 18. it's for sure gonna attract p*dos who think its okay since she's 18 now.

Archived