💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

James Charles responds to accusations of messaging minors

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Luke78619
8 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Wait so I'm only 4 minutes in and he's saying they both lied to him about their age and that when he did find out their true ages he ceased communication? If so... what does he have to apologize for? I don't get.

Probably saying he should had taken more steps to ensure they were of age, also the fact that he shouldn’t be trying to talk to fans 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

He has to educate himself again. 

He has to be a proffesor by now.

A phD in "learning" from problematic behaviour 

End Racism Now

Harry

The whole 'apology video' genre of video from YouTubers is such a joke. The fact that they happen so often should ring alarm bells to the people that idolise these idiots - they just ... aren't good people. Without even getting into his gross actions just the whole nature of these responses is disgusting. But it's just one scandal after another and it will all be forgotten about. Very sad.

js4754394o9823
6 minutes ago, lady siwa said:

he's obviously not telling the full truth or else like you said, why apologize

14 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Wait so I'm only 4 minutes in and he's saying they both lied to him about their age and that when he did find out their true ages he ceased communication? If so... what does he have to apologize for? I don't get.

He kinda explained that

He asked, they lied and he didn't care about any red flags, because he was too desperate for a relationship

And was talking to them till it was obvious he couldn't ignore it anymore : P

+he kinda talked about power dynamics between "celebrities" and fans and that he shouldn't use his social media as a dating site

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

TimisaMonster

Isn't this like his 3rd or 4th apology for the same scenario? Clearly he hasn't learned anything and it's his own career that'll fall down the drain...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

lady siwa
6 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

he didn't care about any red flags, because he was too desperate for a relationship

this is so beyond sad and gross lmao 

so he's basically saying he knew in the back of his mind the whole time......

I'm so tired of these idiots and I question why people give people like him attention, just leave them in trash were they belong.....

Reality

I think it's evident that most of you guys...didn't watch the video...?

I think what he said made sense, and by no means do I consider him a "predator." He definitely should've been more responsible and verified the ages of people he was talking to, but I think it's dangerous to label him as someone who is willingly going out there and looking for underage boys. Maybe this'll get me a ton of hate, but most of the times I see these boys posting about how James Charles "sexually harassed" them, it's usually because they led him on to a degree. Whether it was not telling him their correct ages at first, saying that they were gay or bi without being so, continually talking to him despite the fact that they felt "uncomfortable," etc., etc. 

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Harry
10 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Isn't this like his 3rd or 4th apology for the same scenario? Clearly he hasn't learned anything and it's his own career that'll fall down the drain...

He even basically admits here that he didn't fully accept or commit to changing or learning the last time he did this whole apology charade. Would surely make any rational person wonder why they should believe that this time is any different at all?

And again, as somebody has already mentioned, he wouldn't be doing this if he wasn't caught. That's what it comes down to whenever we see this situation. It's so hideously transparent.

River

Let me tell you this, a 15 years old looks like a 15 years old, a minor looks like a minor. you see it in their skin, their face, everything in their body, you see it in their opinions, the way they think, they way they talk, they can lie as much as like, you just see that in front of you there is a minor and not a 20+ years old person.. it's you that choose to ignore it because you want it.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Reginald

James's behavior comes off as super irresponsible, and the 16 year olds who weaponized the idea of believing victims are reprehensible. 

Harry
2 minutes ago, Reality said:

I think it's evident that most of you guys...didn't watch the video...?

I think what he said made sense, and by no means do I consider him a "predator." He definitely should've been more responsible and verified the ages of people he was talking to, but I think it's dangerous to label him as someone who is willingly going out there and looking for underage boys. Maybe this'll get me a ton of hate, but most of the times I see these boys posting about how James Charles "sexually harassed" them, it's usually because they led him on to a degree. Whether it was not telling him their correct ages at first, saying that they were gay or bi without being so, continually talking to him despite the fact that they felt "uncomfortable," etc., etc. 

I did watch it. It's interesting that you think anyone that disagrees must be uninformed.

I don't think he's someone that intentionally seeks out young boys but it's clearly irresponsible, and the main problem here in my opinion is that it's not the first time. If he was halfway a decent person he would've taken the precautions, especially after already having gone through this in such a public way. Those boys were clearly not around his age, regardless of what they told him. And this is just two that we know about. God knows what else could've happened lol.

It's a very weird hill to die on to frame it in a way that they are the guilty ones in this scenario and James, as an adult who should know better, is the innocent one. Pretty sure there's a phrase for that... victim something...

Married the Night

4 times. That we know of. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. 

myluis617

He has to apologize because now days people will do anything to try and cancel a celeb for attention. Those interacrions did happen but he wants to clarify that he didnt do it with the intent of grooming a minor. If he never made a video about it people will still be accusing him. Its getting pretty toxic like people are deadset with the idea that he is a predator because he engaged in conversations with boys he did not know their age. People are acting like he hung out with those kids and tried having sex with them. He literally stopped engaging after he found out their ages. 

Archived