Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Emails about the Chromatica signed posters are starting to be sent

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

numb the flame
Just now, ***** said:

You mean to tell me she has managed to make soap, rain boots, and pillows, but not a printed poster?? :messga:

I don't even know how the factory couldn't print them but I guess the materials or something?

Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

I'm sure you'll find the will to live somehow :huntyga:

lets not try and be shady when I moved on from the Chromatica era ages ago, I lost the will to live before Chromatica was even announced :huntyga:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ***** said:

You mean to tell me she has managed to make soap, rain boots, and pillows, but not a printed poster?? :messga:

That does seem strange :laughga:

RAMROD

Cursed era, OVER IT!

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KillerMonster

She probably didn’t want to sign them after getting dragged for doing the “L” on the Album covers. :/

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

littlepotter

Can't wait for the "YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO THEM, SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING!!" crowd to come out of the woodwork even though she quite literally does owe people their posters

chaeri pls

Delulu Rogers

Super sad but not surprised. On another note, all the time she spent in quarantine, doing nothing for months, she couldn't sign the posters? Another broken promise. What is this era. 

numb the flame
Just now, KillerMonster said:

She probably didn’t want to sign them after getting dragged for doing the “L” on the Album covers. :/

I'm not trying to shade Gaga but those "L~" signatures were a disappointment, she obviously oversold more than she could sign properly. 

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Can't wait for the "YOU'RE NOT ENTITLED TO THEM, SHE DOESN'T OWE YOU ANYTHING!!" crowd to come out of the woodwork even though she quite literally does owe people their posters

For once I agree. It's not like they said "hey Chromatica posters on sale soon" then cancelling the release. This is literally promising a product that was paid for in advance and failing to deliver. Hopefully the free gift is a decent replacement. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

gabeoz

I was literally talking about my poster half an hour ago :interestinga: what am I supposed to do with my empty spot on the wall and my signed ‘L’ now

numb the flame
Just now, gabeoz said:

I was literally talking about my poster half an hour ago :interestinga: what am I supposed to do with my empty spot on the wall and my signed ‘L’ now

buy some Oreos, Dom Perignon or Haus Labs I guess :koons:

gabeoz
3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

buy some Oreos, Dom Perignon or Haus Labs I guess :koons:

The Oreos aren’t even available anymore :messga:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived