Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles accused of messaging another minor for the 4th time

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

The fact people don’t see that these boys are clearly doing it for attention and they clearly lied about their age is beyond me. I don’t care about James but this rethoric is just dangerous. I have yet to see proof of James knowingly doing ANYTHING with those underaged boys or even persuading them to do something because “he’s famous.” Every single time he found out about their age he blocked them which clearly shows he doesn’t want to be involved with those kids after which they suddenly got angry and sad and “exposed” him. Cmon people! If anything James is the real victim here because people **** with his trust. 

this...

1 hour ago, Reputation King said:

I hate cancel culture but James Charles would be an exception. He’s dangerous 

gurl stop, acting like he's been doing a Jefferey Dahmer, don't be ridiculous

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

Sorry to break it down to you but USA pop culture has brought us: Snooki who became famous for drinking excessively, Bhad Bhabie who became famous for being a spoiled direspectful teen, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton who though were already semi known public figures became super famous after having their sex tapes released (I am sorry for the invation of privacy on both parts but I am stating facts), you have an ex president who got into office by being a racist, a mysoginist, a homophobe, a xenophobic, so I don´t think that there is much of a good reference on things that people wouldn´t do for fame in the USA. 

?!?!?!?!

What middle schooler / high schooler has become famous for being raped or groomed :awkney:

Who tf at that age would want to walk through the halls of their school being known as the kid who got sexually assaulted. That's just a bizarre proposition. 

Also.... all of these cases happened BEFORE the first minor came forward which completely debunked the theory that these kids are trying to jump on some quick fame train...

MJHolland
Just now, PlasticWeave said:

this...

gurl stop, acting like he's been doing a Jefferey Dahmer, don't be ridiculous

He's literally grooming probably dozens of little boys sis you're the one being ridiculous 

Catnikko
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

He's literally grooming probably dozens of little boys sis you're the one being ridiculous 

and you have what proof that he wasn't lied to? saying 'dozens of little boys' is ****ing stupid when you literally know as much as i do about the truth of the matter, him blocking these people could just as much show that he didn't know they were underage? like.. jesus... :wtf:

Aphasic
5 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

?!?!?!?!

What middle schooler / high schooler has become famous for being raped or groomed :awkney:

Who tf at that age would want to walk through the halls of their school being known as the kid who got sexually assaulted. That's just a bizarre proposition. 

Also.... all of these cases happened BEFORE the first minor came forward which completely debunked the theory that these kids are trying to jump on some quick fame train...

You're going to far. Really rape? As far as we are concerned James Charles has not raped anyone. 

Don't add things that don't add up to the equation.

Regina George
23 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

I feel like I'm living in an episode of the twilight zone right now lol WHEN did this site being Breitbart News :bear:

From the first of many accusers last month: 

Question for @Regina George @LGHunter - do either of you believe Gaga when she came forward about her sexual assault? 

Where are those messages? All I see is James's username?

14 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

So here you are admitted that you know that all these incidents happened around the same time, this past November or earlier, before the first minor came forward with his accusation...

Yet in your previous comment, you call James the "victim" of some bizarre coordinated effort by teenage boys to lure him and get him into trouble??

Make it make sense :bear:

Your reply doesn't make any sense

MJHolland

and you have what proof that he wasn't lied to? saying 'dozens of little boys' is ****ing stupid when you literally know as much as i do about the truth of the matter, him blocking these people could just as much show that he didn't know they were underage? like jesus...

https://www.insider.com/james-charles-scandals-feuds-2019-5#after-attending-coachella-with-charles-youtuber-gage-gomez-accused-the-makeup-artist-of-manipulating-him-12

MJHolland
7 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Where are those messages? All I see is James's username?

Your reply doesn't make any sense

edit: it was more so showing proof that James lied, and it's a lie you've been spreading in this thread yourself.

JAMES did not block this kid, the kid blocked HIM. 

July 2020 —  watch this and lmk if your opinion changes at all. 

BUtterfield 8
35 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

What's funny to me is that a 15 yo is called a minor and a 22 yo is considered an adult with predatory intentions. We're forgetting that while he's certainty not a minor he's still pretty damn young! Also, they both were consensual so I really don't see anything that could say that James forced this kid.

There are plenty of relationships with an age gap like that in every part of the world... i really don't see anyone making a fuss about it.

And here we go 

my favorite excuse on ggd :awkney:

Catnikko
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

'

'he did not share his age with James Charles by saying his age is publicly available on Famous Birthdays, since Ethan has 350k followers on TikTok. '

lmfao when i got to this part i just rolled my eyes because that just says everything imo :air: 

NYC Monster

This thread is making my stomach turn. GGD users really do be defending every problematic person out there :saladga:

MJHolland

'he did not share his age with James Charles by saying his age is publicly available on Famous Birthdays, since Ethan has 350k followers on TikTok. '

lmfao when i got to this part i just rolled my eyes because that just says everything imo :air: 

Did you even watch the video? He says he DID share his age with James, he just didn't take a snapchat screenshot.

Also, just to be clear for everybody, the burden of "sharing your age" IS NOT ON THE MINOR. That is the literal law. It is the major's responsibility, UNDER THE LAW, to make sure they're not having a romantic or sexual relationship with a minor. Period. 

Catnikko
Just now, MJHolland said:

Did you even watch the video? He says he DID share his age with James, he just didn't take a snapchat screenshot.

Also, just to be clear for everybody, the burden of "sharing your age" IS NOT ON THE MINOR. That is the literal law. It is the major's responsibility, UNDER THE LAW, to make sure they're not having a romantic or sexual relationship with a minor. Period. 

so he's having a sexual relationship with a minor? I missed that fact

MJHolland
Just now, Malibu Gaga said:

This thread is making my stomach turn. GGD users really do be defending every problematic person out there :saladga:

Sis I'm right here with you, this is truly disturbing and upsetting. 

The last time I was going back and forth with people like this in a previous James Charles grooming thread, one of his defenders viciously attacked me saying I was obviously raped as a child and was letting my emotions get the best of me.

To my knowledge that person is still an active user here. GGD is a disgusting place and what's sad is that some of the most popular users are the ones defending things like this. 

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, PlasticWeave said:

so he's having a sexual relationship with a minor? I missed that fact

UH YES?! The 16 year old who came forward last month (the first one who filed a police report) shows the screenshots of all the nudes James sent him. Like he sent fully nude pics to a 16 year old that is a fact. 

AND there are screenshots of him asking the 16 year old boy for nudes. That is LITERALLY soliciting child p0rn.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived