💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles accused of messaging another minor for the 4th time

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Aphasic
1 hour ago, Aphasic Top said:

Oh Lord! Have mercy on us dealing with James Charles and his ways. 

Basically at this point to have 15 minutes of fame all you need to do is be 15-17 years old and exchange DMs with James Charles.

When will James Charles learn?

9 minutes ago, Jill said:

Ok? You just said what we already know. It still doesn't prove anyone's intentions here, so saying that "the way to have 15 minutes of fame is to be a minor and send a message to James Charles" isn't only insensitive but it is also based on a part of the story of which we have no knowledge whatsoever.

Please don´t twist my words to convey your narrative. I did not say "this boy" was looking for 15 minutes of fame. Though as I mentioned earlier, there are legal procedures that can take place. A Class Action Lawsuit will do it. Several boys have shared their experiences with him. Law should intervene. 

EDIT: In simple words they (the boys who have shared conversations with him) will have to prove malice and ill intent from his (James Charles) part and James Charles will have to prove they´re taking advantage of his fame and that he did not do it with malice or ill intent. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion

Not James being rude asf to him... I mean I get it with how sick and tried he must be with this ****, but like damn that’s cringe to read 

but also, he said he’d use ID a couple weeks ago, not in November of 2020, so I’m not gonna get outraged until there’s proof he’s doing this after he posted that statement. Altho the cases of “oops he said he was 18” probably wont let up soon welp 😭

Jill
2 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Please don´t twist my words to convey your narrative. I did not say "this boy" was looking for 15 minutes of fame. Though as I mentioned earlier, there are legal procedures that can take place. A Class Action Lawsuit will do it. Several boys have shared their experiences with him. Law should intervene. 

You said, verbatim, "Basically at this point to have 15 minutes of fame all you need to do is be 15-17 years old and exchange DMs with James Charles." I didn't twist your words, I paraphrased them. And please tell me, what did you mean by that then? I don't care if you weren't talking about this boy in particular, no one is arguing that. You implied it though.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Chromatislaps
11 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Same as Tekashi 69, the law has to intervene. The public court of opinion can brand him as a predator but unless there´s a thoroughly legal process to prove this, we can only assume and assumptions are not the way to go. 

yup trial by media/public court usually brands someone as "predator" or something else depending on the situation and case. It's dangerous, for all we know (or don't know) we reach conclusions that aren't true. Luckily there is something called trial by justice, aka lawsuits, and they are not entirely waterproof, but there are many cross-examiners who will look at the evidence, compare and cross reference testimonies to verify it there is any truth to the matter.

In the end, this is a difficult matter, if it wasn't there wouldn't be a debate/discussion.

MJHolland
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Because no where did I saw James persuading them after he found out their age. I don’t know about their bio but I know what I saw and that is James automatically blocking and ignoring them after they told him or after he found out. Why didn’t they call him out right then and there if they felt violated? Why didn’t they tell “**** off you pedo” but instead talked with him, flirted with him and even in some case sent him nudes? Why did they come out with this after begging him to reply and failing every time? A fool can see what is happening there. 

BRUH

We’re talking about the dynamic between a rich and famous 22 year old and a 15 year old :bear:

A literal kid isn’t going to run away screaming from a famous “attractive” almost-22 y/o like they would a random stranger in a van offering free candy :bear:

Im sure it’s very exciting for these kids in the moment. They’re fans, they’re young and naive, and they probably feel lucky. Just like the kids that Michael Jackson raped. It took them years and years to come forward. 

James is obviously using his power and internet pretense to have inappropriate conversations with minor boys. This is NOT an accident that this keeps happening and I’m sorry but it’s laughable to pretend like JAMES is the victim?! 

If you don’t believe these boys, you have no business being an ally to other people who have Me Too stories — including Gaga.

There is a plethora of accusers and evidence, but y’all paint this as a get-famous-quick scheme. THAT’S DISGUSTING HAVE WE LITERALLY LEARNED ***NOTHING*** SINCE THE ME TOO ERA?! 

MJHolland

We literally have a man repeatedly preying on minors and getting caught, and me calling that “wrong” is considered “fake wokeness”? 

JC defenders are almost as bad as the actual predator himself. Y’all are repulsive humans. 

If these are the cases we know about, imagine how many more there are that we don't yet about. 

KarmaPolice

What's funny to me is that a 15 yo is called a minor and a 22 yo is considered an adult with predatory intentions. We're forgetting that while he's certainty not a minor he's still pretty damn young! Also, they both were consensual so I really don't see anything that could say that James forced this kid.

There are plenty of relationships with an age gap like that in every part of the world... i really don't see anyone making a fuss about it.

Aphasic
10 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Basically at this point to have 15 minutes of fame all you need to do is be 15-17 years old and exchange DMs with James Charles.

6 minutes ago, Jill said:

You said, verbatim, "Basically at this point to have 15 minutes of fame all you need to do is be 15-17 years old and exchange DMs with James Charles."

12 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

It still doesn't prove anyone's intentions here, so saying that "the way to have 15 minutes of fame is to be a minor and send a message to James Charles"

If you read carefully you´ll notice that I never used nor referenced the boy. I am talking about how easy is to get 15 minutes of fame if you are 15-17 years old and exchange DMs with James Charles, I did not say this boy is, however I did made clear to mention that:

1st the boy is well aware the he is a minor and James Charles is not

2nd the boy kept conversating with him knowing the two factors posted above

3rd James Charles blocks him and the boy knowing that he is a minor posts proof of these conversations on an app rather than the authorities. 

MJHolland

I feel like I'm living in an episode of the twilight zone right now lol WHEN did this site being Breitbart News :bear:

From the first of many accusers last month: 

Question for @Regina George @LGHunter - do either of you believe Gaga when she came forward about her sexual assault? 

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

I am talking about how easy is to get 15 minutes of fame if you are 15-17 years old and exchange DMs with James Charles, 

Who the f*ck in their right might would consider being known as the kid who got groomed by an adult "fame" 

MJHolland
18 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Not James being rude asf to him... I mean I get it with how sick and tried he must be with this ****, but like damn that’s cringe to read 

but also, he said he’d use ID a couple weeks ago, not in November of 2020, so I’m not gonna get outraged until there’s proof he’s doing this after he posted that statement. Altho the cases of “oops he said he was 18” probably wont let up soon welp 😭

But the fact that all these cases with 14-16 year old boys happened around the same time (Nov 2020) BEFORE the first boy came public.... it just goes to show you that James is not the victim of a coordinated campaign of young teenage boys to get him to ask for child p0rn! 

MJHolland
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

I’m pretty sure this happened before and that now he’ll definitely look into it before chatting with them and if not then he’s just stupid.

So here you are admitted that you know that all these incidents happened around the same time, this past November or earlier, before the first minor came forward with his accusation...

Yet in your previous comment, you call James the "victim" of some bizarre coordinated effort by teenage boys to lure him and get him into trouble??

Make it make sense :bear:

Aphasic
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Who the f*ck in their right might would consider being known as the kid who got groomed by an adult "fame" 

Sorry to break it down to you but USA pop culture has brought us: Snooki who became famous for drinking excessively, Bhad Bhabie who became famous for being a spoiled direspectful teen, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton who though were already semi known public figures became super famous after having their sex tapes released (I am sorry for the invation of privacy on both parts but I am stating facts), you have an ex president who got into office by being a racist, a mysoginist, a homophobe, a xenophobic, so I don´t think that there is much of a good reference on things that people wouldn´t do for fame in the USA. 

Alannah

At this point it doesn't matter if the "15 year old was trying to get him" - the minor is still proving the point that James is not being careful about verifying age and establishing a pattern of illegal behavior. 

This man is a multi-millionaire with similar accusations 2+ years old, he needs to be careful and stop initiating contact with strangers and fans. 

Isn't it true he's been banned from dating apps for pretending to being a woman? I'm not trying to stir the pot, I am genuinely curious if that's true.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived