Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Ariana joins The Voice season 21

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

NewUsername
4 hours ago, Oreo said:

I love this, hope she changes the narrative of people(specially women) only become a reality tv show judge when their career is over! Yassss

Gaga changing the narrative of Las Vegas has-beens, Ariana changing the narrative of The Voice has-beens.

Queens of changing the narrative :ally:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Argentum

hm it looked like her career was skyrocketing at the moment.

this kinda feels like it would slow her down. It does also feel kinda "uncool" and not very in line with her brand

weird move but whatever works lol

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, FATCAT said:

wife swap god why? GIF by Paramount Network

She is so above that show, I have no idea why she accepted this. 

Money girl. They probably threw millions of dollars at her feet. And let's face it she is "the voice" of the current generation. 

Remember current pop girls can't make any money on touring right now And that's where the majority of their income comes from. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ToxicHot

Yayyyyyy finally a reason to watch this show!!! :party:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

SevenWonder

Whoa. Didn't see this coming. She's the biggest pop star in the world behind Taylor. But good for her.

A Very Gaga Holida
2 hours ago, LOVE JUNKIE said:

She had one album that didn't do as well and now she's resorting to this :madge:

Positions is doing extremely well, what are you talking about? 

Reject False Icons

Stop ignoring what many have said before, I know pop artists will do ventures for money mainly, they are commercial wbk

but why do this trash TV still can be so popular and recruit popular or not that popular singers to help this farce continue. It’s all fake, manipulative, the winners very rarely make into the business too, so why creating a fantasy for naive people who wants to be propelled, that will end up messing their mental health and probably their life after

pussycat

Ok so either the shows worth is going to RISE like katys flop song or ariana is going to become irrelevant like that maroon 5 judge

JusKeepBreathin
7 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Stop ignoring what many have said before, I know pop artists will do ventures for money mainly, they are commercial wbk

but why do this trash TV still can be so popular and recruit popular or not that popular singers to help this farce continue. It’s all fake, manipulative, the winners very rarely make into the business too, so why creating a fantasy for naive people who wants to be propelled, that will end up messing their mental health and probably their life after

Because she can't tour during Covid. This is probably the only way to interact with fans without touring. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

MJHolland

Love y’all making minimum wage giving one of the richest female acts alive career advise :bear:

Chlorine
4 hours ago, Queen Neyde said:

i remember people saying the same when gaga signed her las vegas residency and then she proceeded with having an acclaimed movie and winning an oscar :billie:

Nice try but Britney broke Vegas in. 

Can Ariana do the same for a show that nobody cares about? We'll see. :gayhat:

Pop Music

Good for Ariana 

if she's happy doing this then that is great!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Ronk
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

Yayyyyyy finally a reason to watch this show!!! :party:

Yes.  I will finally watch it.  And probably many others will for the same reason.  Ariana did that. :heart:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ronk

My unpopular opinion:  The super wealthy mpgs do what they do because they enjoy it, not for the money at this point.  Cher touring at 72, Madonna still touring despite injuries, etc.  They love what they're doing.  Retirement isn't in their vocabulary.  They're living the dream.  I think Ariana is doing The Voice because it will be fun.  She's already worth $150 million.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived