💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana joins The Voice season 21

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Agunimon
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

Why is everyone forgetting Nicki was a judge on a talent show too, and that was in 2012

Nicki has been canceled in our minds, and rightfully so. 

1 hour ago, Sine From Above said:

+ Demi, Britney and Mariah who have still had career success after appearing on reality shows! It is quite odd though, hopefully it won't affect her image in any way.

Demi was struggling with her career and probably thought it would boost it, and I believe it did. Britney doesn't have any authority over what she does due to the conservatorship, and Mariah was probably bored af and is only relevant to the general population during Christmas - sorry gays.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus
1 hour ago, weed said:

that paycheck must be HUGE

My first thought as well. It reminds me of the news of Gaga taking the Vegas deal and the payment attached to that

3 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Demi was struggling with her career and probably thought it would boost it, and I believe it did. Britney doesn't have any authority over what she does due to the conservatorship, and Mariah was probably bored af and is only relevant to the general population during Christmas - sorry gays.

Yeah, It did introduce Demi to a newer audience and I'd doubt she'd do it again. Although, it does seem strange as Ariana isn't exactly struggling in her career. Hopefully we could get a surprise ROM performance :pray:

Ronk
40 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Her brand just gotten cheap with this, this kind of job is for has been, Ariana! Why did you agree to this?!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! :nooo:

Ariana will change that.   Artists get a thrill touring and performing in front a live audience.  With that gone for now, this show might be a way for her to have fun.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Concertaholic

Have y'all forgotten that Miley and Shakira were on this show? Neither are has beens and are doing just fine...

television shakira GIF by The Voice

Miley Cyrus Nbc GIF by The Voice

IllusionLover

Is it the era of xtina, Nicki and Mariah on contest shows again?? With Katy and Ariana in these type of shows feels like 2011 again.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Madame Goo Goo
45 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

@Madame Goo Goo something funny about my post ma'am?

tiffany pollard knife GIF

No hate to Nick but I don't think tours are gonna be able to happen anytime soon...

Stream Spaceman

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

ShayCristoforo

tbh she will be a great judge. This is a worthy fit. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Agunimon
46 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

No hate to Nick but I don't think tours are gonna be able to happen anytime soon...

Stream Spaceman

Music festivals are confirmed for 2021 (starting September). Check this! https://www.google.com/search?q=festivals+september+2021&sxsrf=ALeKk02celywvAnArvJ3xbWETP1lADBlyA:1617128133507&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiUqNDfz9jvAhWsg-AKHZg9DwMQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1109&bih=857&dpr=2

LOVE JUNKIE

She had one album that didn't do as well and now she's resorting to this :madge:

on a three day bender

MonsterofFame

Ariana is still at her peak as a popstar. Can't help but wonder if this will make her overexposed but maybe she's tired of releasing music after doing 3 albums in 3 years.

Runway
1 hour ago, Concertaholic said:

Have y'all forgotten that Miley and Shakira were on this show? Neither are has beens and are doing just fine...

television shakira GIF by The Voice

Miley Cyrus Nbc GIF by The Voice

They’re not has beens but their career  peak is long over. Ariana will revolutionize what it means to be a talent show judge as she still smashing hard :heart:

Madame Goo Goo
38 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Yeah, I'm not optimistic about those actually happening but we'll see. We aren't out of the pandemic just yet and won't be for a while. 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Archived