Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Danna Paola would love to collaborate with Rosalía

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

Andreu
28 minutes ago, emig09 said:

Is it me or Rosalia's music aged like milk? :what:

I feel like we need to wait until she releases her next album to judge :pray: I have faith in her but sometimes it's hard to have it :noparty:

Aphasic
8 hours ago, Bambino said:

Kinda weird Thalia hasn't snatched a duet with her yet :toofunny:

What if she tried and got a No, thanks.

Aphasic
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

yRVZ32V.gif

Thalia is a legend in Latinamerica and many other countries that still televise her telenovelas. But Rosalía is the "it" girl she can say no to legends right now but let's see how she can stay relevant.

Bambino
7 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Thalia is a legend in Latinamerica and many other countries that still televise her telenovelas. But Rosalía is the "it" girl she can say no to legends right now but let's see how she can stay relevant.

I know. But Thalia is known to collaborate with the "it" people hence I made that comment.

Aphasic
3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

I know. But Thalia is known to collaborate with the "it" people hence I made that comment.

Maybe Rosalía is out of her league at this point? Glad if it happens though.

Bambino
4 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

Maybe Rosalía is out of her league at this point? Glad if it happens though.

No we need a Thalia x Paulina Rubio collab tbh

Aphasic

No we need a Thalia x Paulina Rubio collab tbh

Honest to God we do. But do you really see it happening?

Bambino
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

Honest to God we do. But do you really see it happening?

There have been lots of rumors that they're supposed to do the second part of the Versus Tour (first was with Alejandra and Gloria) but idk they're still rumors. I don't think any of them would mind but they just need to put their ego aside and get the job done tbh.

Aphasic

There have been lots of rumors that they're supposed to do the second part of the Versus Tour (first was with Alejandra and Gloria) but idk they're still rumors. I don't think any of them would mind but they just need to put their ego aside and get the job done tbh.

I prefer Pau over Thalia but Pau needs the tour/promo/media coverage more than Thalia. It's actually such a shame that Paulina has one of the best pop catalogues in Spanish music and yet she's been reduced to media coverage about stupid things.

Bambino
1 minute ago, Aphasic Top said:

I prefer Pau over Thalia but Pau needs the tour/promo/media coverage more than Thalia. It's actually such a shame that Paulina has one of the best pop catalogues in Spanish music and yet she's been reduced to media coverage about stupid things.

I know but I think she's been working on her public image and people are here for it. She did recognize her mistakes in the video she made on IG and she needs to make bops for the public to love her again.

Aphasic
Just now, Bambino said:

I know but I think she's been working on her public image and people are here for it. She did recognize her mistakes in the video she made on IG and she needs to make bops for the public to love her again.

The vast majority of her catalogue are BOPS. 

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

The vast majority of her catalogue are BOPS. 

Imo Brava! and Deseo could've been best selling albums of hers if a good strategy was followed. Both albums are full of bops and gems.

Aphasic

Imo Brava! and Deseo could've been best selling albums of hers if a good strategy was followed. Both albums are full of bops and gems.

This song should have been a hit

Bambino
2 minutes ago, Aphasic Top said:

This song should have been a hit

Yup, especially that it was written by the same guy who wrote Ni Una Sola Palabra.

Archived