celeb

Armie Hammer's been dropped from another film

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

The saga continues...

Spoiler

From the article:

“Billion Dollar Spy” was the one last remaining film on Hammer’s slate, meaning every studio that was in business with Hammer, prior to the allegations, has now officially cut ties with the actor.

The only outstanding movie on Hammer’s radar would have been the potential “Call Me By Your Name” sequel, which has garnered much hopeful excitement from fans, but was never actually put into active development and remains without a script. While the actors and filmmaker have discussed their desire for a sequel in many media interviews, the film had never been given the greenlight — and now, with the Hammer controversy, any plans are even more up in the air. (Director Luca Guadagnino was not available for comment, as he is currently in pre-production on another film.)

Sneaky Oliver

Fortunately CMBYN 2 will be canceled. The story should really end there, the second part of the original book is awful. :ally:

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

I wonder what they'll do about Death on the Nile - he has a very large part in it. I wonder if could they reshoot with a new actor, a la All The Money in the World?

weed
3 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

I wonder what they'll do about Death on the Nile - he has a very large part in it. I wonder if could they reshoot with a new actor, a la All The Money in the World?

They should push the narrative "the last movie you'll ever see him in" and make extra money off that :hor:

gypsy101
20 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Fortunately CMBYN 2 will be canceled. The story should really end there, the second part of the original book is awful. :ally:

i thought the book had a sequel though?

25 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Is this that sequel book? I have it on my shelf but not read it yet!

FrederickSpears
39 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i thought the book had a sequel though?

Not every book needs to be a movie. The sequel book is awful and boring anyway. Glad this will hopefully be cancelled.

FrederickSpears
1 hour ago, weed said:

I wonder how Timothee feels :bear: 

He stays booked, so I doubt he cares about the sequel being cancelled.

FrederickSpears
1 hour ago, MikeyL said:

They can easily reshoot his scenes with a new actor. They have done it many times before.

weed
16 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

He stays booked, so I doubt he cares about the sequel being cancelled.

Not about the sequel but about being so intimate/friends with a supposed cannibal/etc 

FFXIV WhiteMage

Argh. I can’t stand this trash of a human being!!! 

my heart goes to Elizabeth and her children. I hope they are doing fine and are completely away from this psychopath  :kara:

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

what happens?! is it a tragic ending? :bradley:

1 hour ago, frederiickx said:

They can easily reshoot his scenes with a new actor. They have done it many times before.

Just tricky as it's a massive ensemble cast of A listers to get them all back to reshoot his scenes with a new actor

Archived