• Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

THIS IS WHAT WE NEED

specially for the summer omgg

now i have even more faith in SOUR CANDY AND BABYLON omggg

gumzy3000

I love Charli XCX but I just have a lot of doubt this remix will sound good, that is if it even happens.

Still, if it comes out I will give it a listen and hope I'm proved wrong. 

trolly troll troll

LaLa

I hope it happens, I really do! But BloodPop should know better than to share this because if it doesn't end up happening it's just one more thing he's never going to hear the end of :rip:

hoeslay
40 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Please not.

A remix to generate more money is not of Gaga standards. 

Charli xcx is very talented but no.

More like a remix to generate gay euphoria and give the girls everything they want. It's very to Gaga standards and we would like to see it. 

Luke78619
28 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

This remix is not going to be a worldwide hit anyway

It's clearly just for fun

If they wanted money, it would be Cardi B, not Charli, lol

I don’t think anyone is expecting a feature, Charli also produces so it would just be a regular remix like the other 911 remixes :tony:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

gabeoz
43 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

Hmm.. it took 5 months for Bloodpop to check up with Charli about this? This just reeks of attention seeking for whatever reason. The single was 7 months ago, the opportunity is over.

Bloodpop should be hitting up Blackpink to release Sour Candy ffs.

The opportunity is over because its been like 5 months, but not for a promo single that was released almost a year ago? :bear::toofunny:

numb the flame
15 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I hope it happens, I really do! But BloodPop should know better than to share this because if it doesn't end up happening it's just one more thing he's never going to hear the end of :rip:

Exactly, it's going to end up being yet another Babylon EV and SOPHIE tracks. 

weed
33 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Why do you feel that way? she just said she wants to do it or something else if it's too late, lol

They talked about doing a remix and he sent her stems, she never saw them and yet never followed up with him about it/"hey did you send them yet/are we still doing it?" lol

youandi

Honestly why not? 

I’d be up for this or something like a 90s (demo) mix of Free Woman featuring Lizzo as a single. Breathe a bit of life back into the era. Haus Labs Babylon released with a video (doesn’t have to be a single). Then do a rerelease with the remixes, Stupid Love Demo, couple of alternative versions and two new songs, release one as a single, generate a bit of hype before potential tour:toofunny:/live streamed show and give the era a nice ending

fanfiction I know but you can dream 

JRCF29

IF this happens Charli could realistically be the opening act, I semi-predicted it months ago in a thread on here my mind:legend:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived