Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Nas X to release "Satan Shoes" with "one drop of human blood"

COOOK

Featured Posts

hoeslay

I'm...I'm f*cking obsessed with these shoes. Sugar daddies of GGD my PMs are open just saying...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TRILL MONSTER

This sh*t is creepy as f*ck ....I don’t care how gay or edgy i am id never do some weird satanic stuff like this 

Serial Chiller

The blood drop is yikes.

The rest is ...not my taste but kudos to him for committing this much to his project. 

PartySick

A GRAND for some sneakers that look like someone filled the back of a Sketchers light up shoe with watery ketchup? :air:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Jose P

Plsss they’re so ugly. He seems so desperate and tryhard to garner controversy, but it’s controversy for shock value’s sake without having any actual substance behind it.

Babylon98
1 hour ago, Jose P said:

Plsss they’re so ugly. He seems so desperate and tryhard to garner controversy, but it’s controversy for shock value’s sake without having any actual substance behind it.

It does have substance though. It's criticizing/making fun of the way religious extremists view homossexuality. 

FameHookah

Sis is trying REALLY hard to have ha Judas moment.. on easter i mean, girl...

WTF is MDNA

SchwineLove

he's so tacky i swear. "Satan Shoes" really? Why don't make it "Diablo El Zapato"

Chromatography

a little cringe. how can they sell something considered a biohazard? because it’s such a small amount?

ToxicHot

These look super tacky :messga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived