Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

James Charles dropped from instant influencer season 2

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

I typed in “James Charles” into Google and the top results were about the grooming incident with the minor(s).

I don’t think the case has been resolved, so I think for the time being it’s best to remove James and avoid giving him a platform and pretending that this incident didn’t occur...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
15 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Omg

Sorry lol I just feel like it’s RICH to be blatantly transphobic yet defend James Charles under the bullsh*t guise of “homophobia” 

MJHolland
3 hours ago, whoresup said:

Yes the whole backlash about him ‘hitting on straight guys’ was so unfair.

A straight guy asks a girl out and she says ‘no’ and everyone moves on but when a gay guy asks a straight guy out suddenly it’s ‘predatory behaviour’ wut. 

That’s obvi not what this is about :smh:

It’s clearly about the fact that James is a wannabe child p0rnographer 

LostBoyfriend
5 hours ago, Alannah said:

Good. Get him off of TikTok next for encouraging dangerous behavior during the continued lockdown as well. He needs distance from the internet, therapy, and to be held accountable for his actions. 

I wished people had this mentality and decision for politicians, actors, and people who are more important/influencing on people's mind. And that it also comes from a place of real worries and not some hatred for a guy who just so happens to be the internet's "choice of the day" to hate 🙃

But oh well, the times we live in 🤷🏽‍♂️

MJHolland
10 minutes ago, Indeciso said:

I wished people had this mentality and decision for politicians, actors, and people who are more important/influencing on people's mind. And that it also comes from a place of real worries and not some hatred for a guy who just so happens to be the internet's "choice of the day" to hate 🙃

Why not wish for people to have the mental capacity to do both :bear:

And why "lmao" my serious comment about child p0rnography? I have no reason to hate James — I bought my sister his pallet and a bunch of his merch for years every holiday/birthday season bc she was such a fan. 

But now like a dozen underage kids have come forward with these allegations and there's literally no reason not to believe them — many of them have receipts too. 

Any rational adult can see that this man is a predator.  

Also, will just tag @Runway too so you can explain if you find something funny about the topic of child p0rn?? 

Alannah
1 hour ago, Indeciso said:

As a victim of grooming and violent/adult-based assault, I assure you my opinion of James definitely isn't a "choice of the day".

People do have the mentality and voice it frequently. Unfortunately, it seems it's your choice to ignore it.

But oh well, the times we live in. 

tylertremallose
7 hours ago, SerbianChromatican said:

But she's in The Netherlands... :messga:

they could do the show from there? maybe? lol

CubbyGaga
7 hours ago, Noah said:

Nikki should be his replacement. She‘s long in the game and she would make a fair host

She’s got the charisma to be a host too.  

FFXIV WhiteMage

Oh wow :bear:

GGD have been solemn for the past few days but now Tea after Tea pops out :air:

LostBoyfriend
1 hour ago, Alannah said:

As a victim of grooming and violent/adult-based assault, I assure you my opinion of James definitely isn't a "choice of the day".

People do have the mentality and voice it frequently. Unfortunately, it seems it's your choice to ignore it.

But oh well, the times we live in. 

I, as a victim of r*pe by a family member and two other guys throughout my childhood, I do not take those topics lightly. 

What I do take lightly and jokingly, is that I hate the hate train that's it going right now. People loose their rationality and become pure hatred machines and the words people spill come from a place of hate and not wanting to really change things. They're just venting, which I get, but still doesn't work at all. He, JC, is the hot topic rn, just like Shane Dawson, just like Jeffrey were, and so many politicians, so maybe I'm just tired and sinic of the keyboard warriors but not really seeing changes 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Again, the times we live in.

Schwerk
10 hours ago, Noah said:

Nikki should be his replacement. She‘s long in the game and she would make a fair host

She's a judge on the Dutch Glow Up so I don't think contractually that would work. The judges on that show are almost like hosts, they carry the show. She's doing a great job btw, she's very sweet, supportive, yet strict.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMt_Mf0KEID/?igshid=5opxxssv9gq5

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

8 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Bold coming from a person who doesn’t believe non binary ppl exist lol 

Interesting you defend a literal child ****ographer 

I didn't even defend, I found it sus, a member here said it happened many times, I didn't know that piece of information and then guess what my opinion changed. Wow, mindblowing.

Helxig

Noone said he was dropped though? He might've decided not to go back :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived