💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

The Suicide Squad Poster & Trailer (August 6 2021)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Trailer:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Youtube

Reality

That looks really good!

I need to watch the first Suicide Squad and Birds of Prey because while I love Margot's Harley Quinn aesthetic, I've actualy never seen her in one of these movies :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

RahrahWitch

Trailer seems very similar to the first. I'm scared It's going to have the same problems but I hope I'm wrong. It's such a good concept to have a whole team of anti-hero's :ohno: 

RAMROD

There are few parts that got me kinda eh. 

I am believing that half of those people are dead, and that villain seems to be Starro? :diane:

Reality
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

There are few parts that got me kinda eh. 

I am believing that half of those people are dead, and that villain seems to be Starro? :diane:

The bag of d*cks part is such like 5th grade rumor. I hope that the movie is at least funnier than that. 

For the most part though, it does look better than the previous Suicide Squad, and I think it has a lot of potential. This is very clearly DC's Guardians of the Galaxy (especially since they got James Gunn too). Hopefully they can execute it well enough. 

🃏🖤👹

Ziggy
13 minutes ago, Reality said:

The bag of d*cks part is such like 5th grade rumor. I hope that the movie is at least funnier than that. 

For the most part though, it does look better than the previous Suicide Squad, and I think it has a lot of potential. This is very clearly DC's Guardians of the Galaxy (especially since they got James Gunn too). Hopefully they can execute it well enough. 

I mean, Guardians has the same humor so it's no different, really lmao DC got what they paid for :laughga:

JaysAMess
2 hours ago, Reality said:

I need to watch the first Suicide Squad and Birds of Prey because while I love Margot's Harley Quinn aesthetic, I've actualy never seen her in one of these movies :sweat: 

19 minutes ago, Reality said:

it does look better than the previous Suicide Squad

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Reality
36 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

I feel like the last Suicide Squad tried to be serious, but in their seriousness, they came across as really tone-deaf and stupid-looking.

This movie obviously is very irreverent, but it also doesn't take itself too seriously. When you have a movie, a cast, and characters like this, you can't take it seriously, and I think the movie (so far) is doing a good job of that.

🃏🖤👹

Reality
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I mean, Guardians has the same humor so it's no different, really lmao DC got what they paid for :laughga:

Guardians has similar humor, but because it's Disney, they also have to pull back a little. Like, they couldn't have done the "bag of d*cks" joke in a Guardians movie. 

🃏🖤👹

Archived