đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bieber visited an LA prison to preach Christianity

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy

As long as the inmates were not forced to attend this, I don't see the issue. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

js4754394o9823

instead of fighting with prison system, lets go to the prisoners, preach about god and brainwash them

how lovely

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

bionic

This kind of thing is wholly inappropriate IMO. It takes advantantage of people's vulnerability while incarcerated and suffering. 

All missionary work is a bad idea IMO. 

buy bionic

What a shame he hasn't been able to find peace with himself through real life and has resorted to finding an invisible friend to talk to 

funkyhaus

They’ll bring Biebs in to preach Christianity but won’t get the inmates proper rehabilitation :madge:

alsemanche

Missionary work? In 2021? Sis...

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ashley

I think if he really wanted to help them he could’ve done a lot better like donating to actual rehabilitation programs. :shrug:

Also idk how relatable a rich white celebrity is going to be. Of course it would be easier for him to have faith in God but he doesn’t understand the struggles those inmates may have faced. And no I’m not saying Justin never went through difficult periods but he is extremely privileged so it’s not the same.

Regina George
1 hour ago, Karl said:

What a shame he hasn't been able to find peace with himself through real life and has resorted to finding an invisible friend to talk to 

This is such a sad statement. If it helps him, then why this reply? Who cares what brings him peace as long as it works for him? Let people live and enjoy whatever they want to even if it is “imaginary.”

OT I see nothing wrong in what he did. He is trying to help so there’s that. I disagree with his ways of helping BUT I don’t necessarily think they are bad.

3 hours ago, Regina George said:

This is such a sad statement. If it helps him, then why this reply? Who cares what brings him peace as long as it works for him? Let people live and enjoy whatever they want to even if it is “imaginary.”

OT I see nothing wrong in what he did. He is trying to help so there’s that. I disagree with his ways of helping BUT I don’t necessarily think they are bad.

Im glad he feels better but I don't agree with pushing/preaching/showing to other people that being in a religion is the way out of inner turmoil, it means more people being taken advantage of by the cult, they should be dying out by now it's 2021. I respect your view though.

Regina George
Just now, Karl said:

Im glad he feels better but I don't agree with pushing/preaching/showing to other people that being in a religion is the way out of inner turmoil, it means more people being taken advantage of by the cult, they should be dying out by now it's 2021. I respect your view though.

I don’t think he is forcing anyone. If someone decides to find his peace in religion then good for them as long as they don’t get hateful because of it. Same goes for you sharing your views on something where people could agree with you and your views and decide to follow them.

6 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I don’t think he is forcing anyone. If someone decides to find his peace in religion then good for them as long as they don’t get hateful because of it. Same goes for you sharing your views on something where people could agree with you and your views and decide to follow them.

I can see your point, however my views are based on real life so :ohwell:

Regina George
1 minute ago, Karl said:

I can see your point, however my views are based on real life so :ohwell:

Well I’m pretty sure they are not for some ignorant people. For example some people think being gay is a choice.

KURUSHITOVSKA

Did he spit on them? That's how he used to preach Christianity to his fans

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived