question

Will Dua Lipa out - peak the FN era?

vyniildisk

Will Dua peak again?  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Will she?

Featured Posts

Oyster

Honestly, the way she changed up her live performance and dancing after receiving criticism is so impressive. I have rarely seen THAT much improvement from any artist. Her work ethic and ability to improve gives me a some confidence that she'll stick around for a while. 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Adarsh

Her album was flawless but the reissue was horrible. Hopefully the next album will be better than FN :party:

sarcamstic

i think she will! the flame within her as a performer is evident following FN :firega: i think if she continues to evolve as an artist, both aesthetically and sonically, she'll maintain a spot as a main pop girl. :vegas:

i am a bit biased due to my stanning of dua, but from a rational standpoint, i think she's cemented herself into the GP's minds. she's always on the radio, was on so many late night shows, isn't overexposed, yet still manages to keep herself mainstream... her team is phenomenal. she really deserves every ounce of success she's achieved. :heart:

flying like 1000 birds

Anderson123

I like how she evolved from her debut to Future Nostalgia, it shows that she really had a vision and worked really hard to get there. I'm just not sure what to expect next, I feel like this is a Katy Perry type of popstar where it's all colorful and fun but doesn't really go beyond that. Some of the singles from FN made her successful and got a lot of new fans but I don't think she's a global superstar right now. The gays are a little desperate right now to see more female artists dominate the pop scene that they kinda overhype everything.

She earned that Grammy and I love that album but I'll be very surprised if she makes something even better than that project. She's still young so she has a lot of potential if she works with the right people. I feel like they're really gonna help her achieve that now.

vyniildisk
6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I like how she evolved from her debut to Future Nostalgia, it shows that she really had a vision and worked really hard to get there. I'm just not sure what to expect next, I feel like this is a Katy Perry type of popstar where it's all colorful and fun but doesn't really go beyond that. Some of the singles from FN made her successful and got a lot of new fans but I don't think she's a global superstar right now. The gays are a little desperate right now to see more female artists dominate the pop scene that they kinda overhype everything.

She earned that Grammy and I love that album but I'll be very surprised if she makes something even better than that project. She's still young so she has a lot of potential if she works with the right people. I feel like they're really gonna help her achieve that now.

her magnum opus is coming i can feel it Sexy Crazy Train GIF by Zella Day

weed

I don’t think she’ll have a bigger era but she’ll have bigger songs (bc FN has lasted 1.5 years already, not going to happen with every album)

Anderson123
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

her magnum opus is coming i can feel it Sexy Crazy Train GIF by Zella Day

I feel like there are huge expectations after FN so next one will either make it or break it for a lot of fans. The thing about FN is that she came from having a regular album and nothing outstanding so it was quite the surprise. Nobody expected it to be such a great record.

chromatic puzea

i mean she definitely has the ability to but also FN was pretty huge

i trust my dua though the way levitating levitated up the charts

do u like the jojo siwa song

gumzy3000

I think she will keep getting better for a couple of eras but I think she will be very lucky if she can manage to have the longevity of Gaga or Beyonce for example. I think if she worked really hard she will have a chance because she definitely has potential and if she continues to improve in the way she did from her first era and FN, she will become an icon in no time.

trolly troll troll

pussycat

She better does and then comes back to the damn festival where she ignored the sign me n my friends made for her and takes us BACKSTAGE :whitney: its what we deserve 

chromatic puzea
52 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Specially now that she is about to become an actress. I can see her being a fierce bond girl and singing the theme song too.

oh???

do u like the jojo siwa song

vyniildisk
Just now, chromatic puzea said:

oh???

Yes. she is starting to read scripts for movies. I made a thread about it days ago.

How exciting? I can see her working with A+ movie directors in top films only. 

Agunimon
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Yes. she is starting to read scripts for movies. I made a thread about it days ago.

How exciting? I can see her working with A+ movie directors in top films only. 

@chromatic puzea doesn't subscribe to your RSS feed. only mine.

how sad (for you)! - dua lipa's next single

Archived