šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua Lipa to work on new music this fall

COOOK

Featured Posts

Better Day
Just now, Mirrion Rizzons said:

MJ's thriller and bad had like 11 songs and 7 singles each... your point?

Never listened to the album. MJ is overratedĀ 

Together You And I!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better Day
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

GirlĀ :sharon:Ā please stop embarrassing yourself..Ā 

How am I? Just stating my opinionĀ 

Together You And I!

8 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

That benefits both parties. The way Dua has done this era seems a bit cheap. 11 track album, 5 singles (1 single with the biggest rapper right now Rent a Rapper), remix album, rerelease of songs thatā€™s already been released. Seems desperate to meĀ 

Honey, its ok. She can be the queen of the world and that will no affect you in nothing, you can live your life without Dua Lipa. So, if you do not like her, and she wont affect you, then you can leave. If you dont like the eras where the artist "milk" the album , its ok, there are people (like me) who loveĀ it, i really love the content she is releasing and just hope she keeps releasing it.

Dont ruin things people love and in this thread we love Dua "milking" Future Nostalgia.Ā 

Better Day
2 minutes ago, LDGA said:

Honey, its ok. She can be the queen of the world and that will no affect you in nothing, you can live your life without Dua Lipa. So, if you do not like her, and she wont affect you, then you can leave. If you dont like the eras where the artist "milk" the album , its ok, there are people (like me) who loveĀ it, i really love the content she is releasing and just hope she keeps releasing it.

Dont ruin things people love and in this thread we love Dua "milking" Future Nostalgia.Ā 

The problem is, I do like Dua Lipa. I loved FN when it came out then she started rereleasing already released songs and it put me off (the consumer)Ā 

Together You And I!

vyniildisk
9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

GirlĀ :sharon:Ā please stop embarrassing yourself..Ā 

have you noticed how Dua threads are the ones that top the trends here? the one ofĀ Dua's attack became the 2nd most important of the week and it was only active for like 2 hours before it got close by a mod.Ā 

Ā 

GGD needs to stop with this bizzarre obsession to tear her down, is becoming unhealthy.Ā 

JaysAMess
3 hours ago, Regina George said:

They are bashing her because their fave is not doing as good when it comes to promotion. Itā€™s clear jealousy and bitterness at this point and itā€™s funny.Ā 

I mean, I wasn't going to say anything but you'reĀ right.

People use the pandemic as an excuse for why Gaga didn't promote, but when you have an artist like Dua who did ALL of this during a pandemic, then there's really no excuse (unless there was any serious issues we're not aware of).

Tinnitus15
39 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

I mean, I wasn't going to say anything but you'reĀ right.

People use the pandemic as an excuse for why Gaga didn't promote, but when you have an artist like Dua who did ALL of this during a pandemic, then there's really no excuse (unless there was any serious issues we're not aware of).

Priorities I think...If she didnā€™t want to go to the same town in a studio to shoot smth but traveled all the way to Italy to shoot a movie with a big cast,itā€™s okay...Her life,her choices and we respect her for thatĀ 

3 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

And sheā€™s milked the album for all of its worth.Ā 

Future Nostalgia is such a good album though, especially for a sophomore run from Dua who is showing a real improvement in her performances.

In all fairness, The Fame was essentially milked with The Fame Monster. And it was pure gold.Ā 

It's like Rihanna's Good Girl Gone Bad and Katy's Teenage Dream. Some albums are worth milking.

As long as she doesn't milk a mediocre era (*cough* Joanne *cough), I'm here for it.Ā :oops:

Better Day
Just now, Gogo Yubari said:

Future Nostalgia is such a good album though, especially for a sophomore run from Dua who is showing a real improvement in her performances.

In all fairness, The Fame was essentially milked with The Fame Monster. And it was pure gold.Ā 

It's like Rihanna's Good Girl Gone Bad and Katy's Teenage Dream. Some albums are worth milking.

As long as she doesn't milk a mediocre era (*cough* Joanne *cough), I'm here for it.Ā :oops:

Joanne was not mediocreĀ 

Together You And I!

Actually I think she is working on new music this summer because she says she is working on music before the tour and the tour begins in september so she means before the fall she is working on new music! exciting! I think we will get DL3 by end of winter/ beggining of Spring 2022!

Archived