Noah Centineo debuts muscles for DCs Atom Smasher

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
33 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

He does need a hair cut but i could still **** him with a plastic bag on his head

33 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

PAPER BAG 

If u guys were talking about women suddenly this would be considered sexist, mysoginistic and disrespectful :enigma:

littlepotter
Just now, Economy said:

If u guys were talking about women suddenly this would be considered sexist, mysoginistic and disrespectful :enigma:

Good thing we aren't then

chaeri pls

Economy
Just now, littlepotter said:

Good thing we aren't then

Then its guess its a perfectly fine thing to say then :toofunny:

weed
5 minutes ago, Economy said:

Would you call lesbians sexist for saying similar comments about a woman? Not attacking just asking lol

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Then its guess its a perfectly fine thing to say then :toofunny:

It does sound creepy now that I look at it, but I still haven't decided how I feel about objectifying straight men.

chaeri pls

ShayCristoforo

Tbh he a thick white boy 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Economy
5 minutes ago, weed said:

Would you call lesbians sexist for saying similar comments about a woman? Not attacking just asking lol

4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It does sound creepy now that I look at it, but I still haven't decided how I feel about objectifying straight men.

My take is that it might come across a little bit worse for a man to objectify a women in a rude way like this as a generalization since in society its been a bigger problem more frequently

But on an individualized level i think the principal is still the same if its a woman doing it to a man, a man to a man or a woman to a woman. Ur still rudely looking at them as a piece of meat that "will do" of u paper bag their face :air:

My comment wasnt THAT serious tho, if i thought the joke was that disgusting i woukd of reported it but i lowkey still thought was worth bringing up a parallel

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

My take is that it might come across a little bit worse for a man to objectify a women in a rude way like this as a generalization since in society its been a bigger problem more frequently

But on an individualized level i think the principal is still the same if its a woman doing it to a man, a man to a man or a woman to a woman. Ur still rudely looking at them as a piece of meat that "will do" of u paper bag their face :air:

My comment wasnt THAT serious tho, if i thought the joke was that disgusting i woukd of reported it but i lowkey still thought was worth bringing up a parallel

To be fair I only brought up the bags so I can reference the Mimi Imfurst joke, I'd be fine ****ing him without obstructing his face :diane: don't know if that makes it better

chaeri pls

Economy
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

To be fair I only brought up the bags so I can reference the Mimi Imfurst joke, I'd be fine ****ing him without obstructing his face :diane: don't know if that makes it better

Ok :ladyhaha:

Emvee
53 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Nah he's perfect. 

Big hot and dumb 9Cdiz4ji_400x400.png

That part. 

I love them big hot and dumb too 

bionic
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

I would say "hot" but clearly doesn't own a razor or know what a barber is :neyde:

Think the hair makes him look like an ancient Greek Olympic athlete... very manly

buy bionic

Archived