Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman will NOT be on 'Canada's Drag Race' S2

COOOK

Featured Posts

Noah

There was a line between constructive criticism (which both he AND Brooke Lynn deserved) and just hate. He received a bunch of racist messages and death threats. That being said - CDRS1 was one of the best Drag Race Seasons and I can not wait for Season 2. I hope we get another Stacey runway teaching moment.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

MJHolland

Yay! I cannot and will not condone all the hate he received, but he was a terrible judge for this show. No qualifications and extremely rude. 

PawsUpJago

Good. He almost made that season unwatchable. Zero personality and zero talent if you've ever seen him try to act, he also admitted that he had never even been to a drag show by the time he was judging. 

MadreMonster

Damn. Wonder if it was his decision from all the backlash or they didn’t ask him.

TheOriginalOne

It’s for the best. He didn’t really give constructive criticism as much as he just insulted and belittled the contestants. I do feel bad for him tho. The things some of those Twitter fans attacked him was horrible and it’s so ironic to see those same people now talking about how they’re sad and wished he had stayed. “After all the bullying YALL did...” is something I’ve been seeing a lot from the bullies lmao. 

Archived