💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé honors Mariah, Adele, Cardi (but ignores everyone else?)

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

image.jpg

“The question is not how to survive, but how to thrive with passion, compassion, humor and style.” - Maya Angelou.

Their passion and brilliance shone on courts, zoom stages, streaming services, television, books, dance and song. They gave us joy and provided escapism in the midst of an overwhelming year.

For Women’s History Month, we honor the women entertainers (and sports greats) who rose to the occasion in delivering stand out feats that made us all shine.

(left to right): Michaela Coel, Hallie Mossett , Megan Thee Stallion, Viola Davis, Michelle Williams, Cynthia Erivo, Catherine Ohara, Kelly Rowland, Mariah Carey, Issa Raye, Cardi B, Andra Day, Misty Copeland, Taraji P Henson, Allyson Felix, Serena Williams, Adele, Chloe x Halle , Naomi Osaka, Solange Knowles.

Beyonce.com

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Bambino changed the title to Beyoncé horons Mariah, Adele, Cardi (but ignores everyone else?)
COOOK

I don't know what "horons" is but it sounds pretty bad, I'm glad Gaga is out of this... :derpga:

• Bambino changed the title to Beyoncé honors Mariah, Adele, Cardi (but ignores everyone else?)
Bambino
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

I don't know what "horons" is but it sounds pretty bad, I'm glad Gaga is out of this...

Fixed puta :lmao:

RAMROD

It is obviously meant for POC exclusive

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic

Beyonce's entire career has been about latching onto whoever is 'in' at that moment in time. When was the last time she paid respect to Shakira?

buy bionic

bionic
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

It is obviously meant for POC exclusive

Adele is white isnt she

buy bionic

FFXIV WhiteMage

Maybe it's just a random stuff. Whitney, Aretha, Celine and many more legends were also not there. 

bionic
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

Where's Dua? 

Surprised to see her absent but Adele present when Ms Adele has literally done nothing for the past year and yet Beyonce is honoring COVID queens

buy bionic

The Child
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

Beyonce's entire career has been about latching onto whoever is 'in' at that moment in time. When was the last time she paid respect to Shakira?

And it worked for her hasn’t it? I mean she got two more number ones cause she latched on two remixes of successful songs.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

tylerjs
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Where's Dua? 

Mean Girls Lol GIF by filmeditor

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

bionic
Just now, The Child said:

And it worked for her hasn’t it? I mean she got two more number ones cause she latched on two remixes of successful songs.

not complaining, i admire the hustle. but it is ingenuine

buy bionic

• Admin locked this topic

Archived