Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's mom spotted at gay bar dancing to 'Toxic'

Gimme More

Featured Posts

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, lg5 said:

The round up saloon is in a strip of gay clubs in Dallas, it’s a great part of the city! It’s the Oaklawn area, also referred to as the gayborhood! There’s also LGBT+ owned shopping and restaurants, and the crosswalks are rainbows. I love living in Dallas

When the immigration process is complete and my fiancé is living in the states, Dallas is an area we have looked at relocating to eventually. Texas as a whole appeals to me because I'm a teacher and they are traditionally one of the better paying states. :ladyhaha:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

As long as I continue to wear a mask and social distance, I am going to do what I want; including letting lose at the breweries, bars, and clubs. If living life makes me a terrible human, I can deal with that. 

But you are not social distancing in a club :toofunny:

Okay do what you want, and good for you that you can live with the fact that you are the problem causing this pandemic.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

When the immigration process is complete and my fiancé is living in the states, Dallas is an area we have looked at relocating to eventually. Texas as a whole appeals to me because I'm a teacher and they are traditionally one of the better paying states. :ladyhaha:

It’s a great city, you should totally consider it. The cost of living is affordable and nice, and there’s something for everyone here! The metroplex is made up of like 15 or 16 cities so there’s tons of suburbs to consider too if you decide not to live in the city!

HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

But you are not social distancing in a club :toofunny:

Okay do what you want, and good for you that you can live with the fact that you are the problem causing this pandemic.

That's why I wear a mask. The almighty CDC guidelines states you either stay 6 feet apart of wear a mask when that's not possible. Either you believe the science from the CDC or you admit they are nothing but a farce, pushing a one sided political agenda. But you can't have it both ways. So which is it? 

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, HuffsAhoy said:

That's why I wear a mask. The almighty CDC guidelines states you either stay 6 feet apart of wear a mask when that's not possible. Either you believe the science from the CDC or you admit they are nothing but a farce, pushing a one sided political agenda. But you can't have it both ways. So which is it? 

You think a Mask will protect you hours in a small sweaty club, a mask that you will take off to drink. Gurl, the masks helps nothing if you spend hours in a room with a lot of people. I work at the health department were we watch closely how people get covid. I know what I’m talking about so don’t come at me like you know a thing

Agunimon
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I'm damn well going to do that. I'm certainly not going to take any flak from someone who looks like their entire life revolves around the gym

I feel attacked. :(

Ariana Grindr

Stay home if you're afraid, sweetie. :kiss: It's been a year and the majority of people no longer want to cower in fear. We want to live again. I'm planning a club night soon and I am thrilled. Maybe you pro lockdown people should go establish a colony on a deserted island? 

Damn ma, you had breakfast yet?

HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

You think a Mask will protect you hours in a small sweaty club, a mask that you will take off to drink. Gurl, the masks helps nothing if you spend hours in a room with a lot of people. I work at the health department were we watch closely how people get covid. I know what I’m talking about so don’t come at me like you know a thing

Congrats on having a job? Do you want a trophy or something? I've never claimed anything I've said here is factual; it's all circumstantial opinion. It's fine that you disagree with my opinions, just like I disagree with yours. I'm not the one making it a personal crusade to "prove" I'm right :lmao:

Gimme More

Not me making a thread to basically say how cute it is about a mom dancing to her daughter's classics and it totally derailing:sharon:

(I agree w/ the whole mask thing and that places shouldn't be open until people are vaccinated).

#JusticeForBritney ♡

homomo

I think this is the first post you've ever made that I actually agree with. Thank you for the compliment :flutter: I really don't know how to say this in a way that won't warrant a note from the mods, but I'm gonna try. I don't really care about other people, outside of my family. I've spend the last year working from home, wearing masks, social distancing, etc etc. If I want to go out and dance, I'm damn well going to do that. I'm certainly not going to take any flak from someone who looks like their entire life revolves around the gym :ladyhaha: Happy Sunday Funday my dude. Go find some bottomless mimosas to calm you down. 

44 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

I really appreciate this response and I apologize for my gym himbo remark; that was totally out of line. It's just hard. I've done my best for so long and I think I'm reach a breaking point. There comes a point when the overwhelming sense of "will this ever end" and the constant negative press gets to you. 

16 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

As long as I continue to wear a mask and social distance, I am going to do what I want; including letting lose at the breweries, bars, and clubs. If living life makes me a terrible human, I can deal with that. 

You're tired of lockdowns? I'm ****ing tired of them too. I'm sick of this virus just as much as the next person. Don't you think I want to go to the club, meet with friends, see my family which I haven't seen since before Xmas 2019, travel the world, work, etc too?

You need to realize every single human being on this planet is in the same boat as you. We are all suffering from the global effects of this virus the same. Just because you are tired of it, doesn't mean you should quit. Millions upon millions of people globally are doing their part to keep low while the vaccination programs are put to work. Right now we are attempting to prevent it from mutating to become vaccine resistant. But it does not work if you feel self-entitled enough to go out and party simply because you are "sick of lockdowns".

I'm aware you don't care about other people. But by doing these things, you are prolonging the situation. Like, what if you were the reason a new and highly contagious & vaccine resistant strain infected everyone in a club, all because you just wanted to have a good time? They would all then go on to infect millions of others, because if someone is in the club, they probably don't care about preventing spread anyway. Viruses replicate inside us all the time, and there's always the chance the virus could replicate into an even stronger form inside of you, me, or anyone else.

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Not me making a thread to basically say how cute it is about a mom dancing to her daughter's classics and it totally derailing:sharon:

(I agree w/ the whole mask thing and that places shouldn't be open until people are vaccinated).

Sorry luv :toofunny::heart:

alsemanche
Just now, HuffsAhoy said:

Congrats on having a job? Do you want a trophy or something? I've never claimed anything I've said here is factual; it's all circumstantial opinion. It's fine that you disagree with my opinions, just like I disagree with yours. I'm not the one making it a personal crusade to "prove" I'm right :lmao:

So you wanna talk about science and CDC guidelines, then talk about (uninformed and ignorant and harmful af) opinions when you're faced eoth science and facts? Just say you give 0 ****s about people and go, no need to act the fool who thinks they're superior for "living your life". God it's like the past year+ taught y'all absolutely 0 f*cking things. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

gypsy101
2 hours ago, NewUsername said:

Texas: "COVID? I don't even know ha!" :triggered:

1 hour ago, homomo said:

how are places like this in the US open? :rip:

1 hour ago, Bat said:

I don't get why clubs and restaurants and basically everything else seems to be back to normal life pre-covid in the USA

1 hour ago, Brainiac said:

I'm sorry but why are places like this open? And if they need to be, why is NO ONE wearing masks?

seriously this is absolutely disgusting wtf is wrong with these people

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

We should stick to game threads istg :toofunny:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Your so disrespectful actually. Not only to me, not only to my job but also to the people we take care off. Its not an opinion I have, its actual facts given to us by scientists, doctors and experts. 

But yeah, you are a lost, sad, case indeed, so I probably don’t need to prove anything. That’s correct 

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived