💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga: Perhaps NO collabs on ARTPOP, album is more personal

Americano

Featured Posts

Why does the Telephone continuation need a collab? :huh:

Because the Telephone video ended with Gaga and Beyoncé driving off into the sunset… How can you start the next video without explaining what happened to Beyoncé? (If she's not in the song)

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

Collabs are just gimmicks.

Not all of them are. If its just 'hot star of the moment' tacked on than yeah i.e. Jennifer Lopez Ft. Pitbull...._____ ft. Nicki Minaj

Arturo

Because the Telephone video ended with Gaga and Beyoncé driving off into the sunset… How can you start the next video without explaining what happened to Beyoncé? (If she's not in the song)

It's Gaga, she'll find a way ;)

misanthrope

Other artists need the collab with Gaga more than Gaga needs collabs with others.

Collaborating with other artists broadens her fanbase. Right now its like we're in this secluded little cult. As opposed to the way it used to be. Not saying thats a sole valid reason for a collab, but I think they actually could help her quite a bit. She's so isolated.

She could have a monologue that explains Beyonce's absence like how they do on television shows when an actor leaves unexpectedly.

I want a collab. I've opened my heart to Azealia and now I really want that collab to happen.

I know where she's coming from, since she likes to have complete control over her projects, so collaborating is difficult, but give us atleast one!!!

BYE

Redstreak

This is the best thing I've heard in probably a long long long long long long long long time.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

She could have a monologue that explains Beyonce's absence like how they do on television shows when an actor leaves unexpectedly.

That's just cheap and a cop out though... I doubt Gaga would do that tbh.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Collaborating with other artists broadens her fanbase. Right now its like we're in this secluded little cult. As opposed to the way it used to be. Not saying thats a sole valid reason for a collab, but I think they actually could help her quite a bit. She's so isolated.

"Oh hey, you remember that time Gaga and _________ did that song together! What a great combination!"

"Oh hey, you remember that time Gaga made that hit song and everyone loved it?"

I prefer the second statement.

Pop Art

It has meaning to it! Thank the heavens above! :worship:

Archived