💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star reveals “F**k Proof Mascara”

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, KillerMonster said:

Even though he’s not a good person, I can’t stop stanning his makeup. :toofunny: 

i haven’t bought any of his makeup for a while but i still have all his products from before the scandals. some eye palettes, liquid lipsticks and a couple of highlighters. my money from those products is already his so i still use the products:laughga: 

throwing it all out is kinda stupid + a waste of money considering it was expensive as hell. i just haven’t + won’t continue to buy from his line because eek.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ashley
4 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

i wear eyelash extensions so i’m good:billie:

Same, I only wear extensions or falsies. I hate like every mascara and they don’t make a noticible difference to your eyes.

DrKindnessKunt1999
16 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

he has beef with the too faced cosmetics founders. they have a mascara called “better than sex” which is somewhat a similar idea. i could be reaching though.

I was thinking about the same mascara. It’s ironic since the founders of Two Faced Cosmetics aren’t known for being the nicest people either.

Helxig

We're not still buying his makeup in 2021 are we?? Have you guys seen his house that his makeup empire paid for? Hell no. I'm not supporting awful people like him living luxurious lives like that. Even if it is only a few dollars.

Sucks though because his makeup is very high quality. I'm glad his highlighter pallette has lasted me 2 years and is only half gone so I never became a repeat customer :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

KillerMonster
3 hours ago, gagasrat said:

LOL I was about to post the same thing!

Jeffree is a horrible person, sure. But I own half his stuff and will continue to buy because as a consumer, I am seeking QUALITY. Jeffree constantly serving quality formulas and packaging. Please help me with my jeffree addiction. 

Exactly! I absolutely love the quality of everything. It feels and looks so luxurious. I’m a SUCKER for his palettes! I haven’t found any other brand that is on his level.

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

beaublue
6 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

And why are we posting it here?

He's a racist, sexist friend of multiple p3dophiles who's bulling teenagers more successful than him

Ok so the only proof we have of the racism thing happened a over a decade ago & there hasn’t been any verified proof of him being racist since. He isn’t sexist, if you’re referring to Shane then he’s not an actual pedo Making jokes is not at all the same thing & actually being one & I’m not even a fan of his, I actually can’t stand the guy. I also haven’t seen any proof of him bullying teenagers who are more successful as him. If you’re talking about James then you need to look at the actual pedo proof we have on him. Like y’all need to stop with the Twitter mentality. It’s so. fking. tiring. Seriously grow up.

js4754394o9823
On 3/20/2021 at 6:54 AM, lestyoufall said:

Ok so the only proof we have of the racism thing happened a over a decade ago & there hasn’t been any verified proof of him being racist since. He isn’t sexist, if you’re referring to Shane then he’s not an actual pedo Making jokes is not at all the same thing & actually being one & I’m not even a fan of his, I actually can’t stand the guy. I also haven’t seen any proof of him bullying teenagers who are more successful as him. If you’re talking about James then you need to look at the actual pedo proof we have on him. Like y’all need to stop with the Twitter mentality. It’s so. fking. tiring. Seriously grow up.

He called Jackie Aina, the biggest black beauty girl a "gorilla" and an "irrelevant rat"

If you want to know his pedo friend, search Jeffree Star/Dahvie Vanity

James doesn't need to be a good person himself for their actions to be shitty.

They didn't had anything on him, they just wanted to end his career and things that are happening right now are not changing it.

+being a supportive friend of shane is a form of racism by itself, idc

++if you don't know stuff, maybe watch some videos on it, before speaking about the twitter culture and all of that.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
5 hours ago, gagasrat said:

LOL I was about to post the same thing!

Jeffree is a horrible person, sure. But I own half his stuff and will continue to buy because as a consumer, I am seeking QUALITY. Jeffree constantly serving quality formulas and packaging. Please help me with my jeffree addiction. 

1 hour ago, KillerMonster said:

Exactly! I absolutely love the quality of everything. It feels and looks so luxurious. I’m a SUCKER for his palettes! I haven’t found any other brand that is on his level.

It's 2021, there's make up everywhere

You can buy almost the same things from multiple people

If you buy stuff from him, knowing who he is, you are as problematic. 

//And even if there was no similar products, y'all are really supporting a racist pedo friend for a hairy pallets and a lipglosses made in a collaboration with stinky shane... yikes.

Xoxo Adriana
4 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Same, I only wear extensions or falsies. I hate like every mascara and they don’t make a noticible difference to your eyes.

exactly! like tbh lash extensions feel way lighter than mascara. I just find mascara gets clumpy + hard to take off at the end of the day. extensions change that as you can just sleep in them and it takes away literally half of the makeup process:party:

Xoxo Adriana
4 hours ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

I was thinking about the same mascara. It’s ironic since the founders of Two Faced Cosmetics aren’t known for being the nicest people either.

yeah Jared is apparently just as bad from what ive heard. and not to side with Jeffree at all, but Jared's sister was pretty rude to him. it doesn't make Jeffree the victim, it just shows all three of them are just as bad as each other.

Xoxo Adriana
31 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

//And even if there was no similar products, y'all are really supporting a racist pedo friend for a hairy pallets and a lipglosses made in a collaboration with stinky shane... yikes.

I completely agree with this. 

honestly his makeup is a big fat *okay* for me. owning some of his stuff, its the kind of makeup that I'd use since I already have it, but wouldn't buy again. quality aside, all of the recent events involving him have made me uncomfortable to buy anything further.

there are definitely way better brands that for sure have a much cleaner plate. Colourpop and Morphe are highly underrated, and their products are quite affordable for the same, if not, better quality. colour pop especially does these fun collaborations with Frozen, Sailor Moon etc. basically better collaboration choices than what Jeffree has had (Shane).

Wolf Boy
5 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

What’s a hairy pallet?

js4754394o9823
8 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

What’s a hairy pallet?

Archived