💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star reveals “F**k Proof Mascara”

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
17 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Urban Decay did this years ago. The fact he reviewed it and took the idea is so lame. UD has really toned it down, otherwise I'm sure it would have had a similar name. 

What were they selling it as? Whats this product? It doesnt smear? Idgi

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10
6 minutes ago, Deme said:

The self proclaimed witch one.

Scared me for a second :messga:-- thought you were referring to Beggin' For Thread artist Banks. Thank you for clarifying! :diane:

PawsUpJago
11 minutes ago, Deme said:

The self proclaimed witch one.

Oh god you double scared me then, forgot all about Azealia, because my fav Banks is kinda witchy vibes too, I almost had a meltdown 

Alannah
19 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

What were they selling it as? Whats this product? It doesnt smear? Idgi

It was the Trouble Maker mascara and the whole selling point was it's s*x proof. People tested it to see if it remained true to the promo. 

KillerMonster

Even though he’s not a good person, I can’t stop stanning his makeup. :toofunny: 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Alannah said:

It was the Trouble Maker mascara and the whole selling point was it's s*x proof. People tested it to see if it remained true to the promo. 

But what does sex proof mean? :air:

It doesnt smear when your face is in a pillow getting your cheeks clapped? :air:

Aphasic
29 minutes ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Scared me for a second :messga:-- thought you were referring to Beggin' For Thread artist Banks. Thank you for clarifying! :diane:

Didn't mean to scare you.

Alannah
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But what does sex proof mean? :air:

It doesnt smear when your face is in a pillow getting your cheeks clapped? :air:

That's the selling point - being able to um, remain in tact for extra curriculars. :lolly:

So if anyone's looking for an alternative with the same claims, UD's Trouble Maker.

Maria Brink
1 hour ago, KillerMonster said:

Even though he’s not a good person, I can’t stop stanning his makeup. :toofunny: 

LOL I was about to post the same thing!

Jeffree is a horrible person, sure. But I own half his stuff and will continue to buy because as a consumer, I am seeking QUALITY. Jeffree constantly serving quality formulas and packaging. Please help me with my jeffree addiction. 

thopekas

I really dislike him as a person, he is really troubled, I don’t necessarily think that he is a genuine bad person but he probably has been through a lot of bad stuff and people and when he got famous and Rich he was blinded from fame and money and didn’t make the right choices. But baby I really love his products, JSC has really good formulas and unique playful packaging, I think his brand’s creativity is what Hauslabs could have been for Gaga, out of this place concepts, provocative designs and packaging. 

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

I could have sworn that another company released something with a pretty similar idea a while ago. 

he has beef with the too faced cosmetics founders. they have a mascara called “better than sex” which is somewhat a similar idea. i could be reaching though.

Xoxo Adriana

i wear eyelash extensions so i’m good:billie:

Archived