Featured Posts

HoneyB

Congrats Zella Day:) 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

It just got released so I like to think it will rise. I wouldn't like it fall out of the 80's but I don't think it will. She just gets more critically acclaimed with every release which is is very hard to do. Please let this be the one where she finally wins a much deserved Grammy. It's like Taylor's recent albums but naturally, I like them so much better. If they can win awards, this one sure deserves to even if it's just one.

Poissonche
33 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It just got released so I like to think it will rise. I wouldn't like it fall out of the 80's but I don't think it will. She just gets more critically acclaimed with every release which is is very hard to do. Please let this be the one where she finally wins a much deserved Grammy. It's like Taylor's recent albums but naturally, I like them so much better. If they can win awards, this one sure deserves to even if it's just one.

It's crazy how these two ended up working with the exact same people on their albums. Imagine going back to 2012 and telling this to people.

Sneaky Oliver

I’m so happy it’s getting the acclaim it deserves, I was afraid they could compare it to NFR and give it low scores or that her recent problematic media moments would somehow influence the scores! 

I love the album and it’s still growing on me! Lana sure never disappoints me!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

President Biden

Down to an 85. I hope it gets a few perfect scores to boost itp

I got drunk

gypsy101
On 3/19/2021 at 4:09 PM, BUtterfield 8 said:

there’s a T for THE 

usually “the” doesn’t get a letter in acronyms

Just A Holy Fool

She did it again... I don’t think I like it as much as NFR, but these lyrics are gut punching me.

Yosemite did not disappoint! I'm glad she's getting acclaim, she deserves it after years of unfair criticism when her albums or cohesive year after year.

But please no Jack Antoff on the next album! We need Rick Nowles back as him and Lana together are a dream team :heart:

Elohim

Paradise score is a disgrace. This is s full on masterpiece.

Anyways NFR is her top album imo

Monster7

I've been very busy lately so I just finished listening it, I hadn't listened to any leaks, and I really loved it, one of my favouriteL Lana albums for sure, but far from her magnum opus NFR imo

Archived