OMG i'm loving this :bradley:

Justin serving as usual, haters be hating :ladyhaha:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
4 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I'd prefer to have nails knocked into my skull one by one and listen to nails on a chalkboard than ever listen to a Justin Bieber album. I didn't know y'all were that basic :interestinga:

you can’t just label something basic if you’ve not listened to it :mark: idk what this album sounds like and neither do you by the sounds of it, but it could be faaaaaaar from basic

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

Decided to give a Bieber album a try and listened to little iTunes previews of each track, and the only one I’m really digging atm is Somebody, I’m reaaaally liking the guitar in it

Gimme More
21 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I'd prefer to have nails knocked into my skull one by one and listen to nails on a chalkboard than ever listen to a Justin Bieber album. I didn't know y'all were that basic :interestinga:

Your maturity level :sharon:

Everyone has different tastes, no-one is forcing you to listen but you're the one wasting your time talking about someone you don't like :sharon: You're the one who just comes off petty.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More
6 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Decided to give a Bieber album a try and listened to little iTunes previews of each track, and the only one I’m really digging atm is Somebody, I’m reaaaally liking the guitar in it

Listen to Ghost!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

On 3/19/2021 at 10:50 PM, Gimme More said:

Your maturity level :sharon:

Everyone has different tastes, no-one is forcing you to listen but you're the one wasting your time talking about someone you don't like :sharon: You're the one who just comes off petty.

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Sine From Above said:

It was a joke, certain people hate Beyonce on here and jump into every thread she's on just to hate but you don't see them getting called out for it :interestinga:

Calling people basic for having different music taste is a 'joke' to you? Running into Justin threads bashing him to extent of saying you'd 'prefer to have nails knocked into my skull one by one and listen to nails on a chalkboard than ever listen to a Justin Bieber album' is a bit much and is clearly not you attempting to be 'funny' :ladyhaha:

So just because other people are hateful about artists you feel like it's okay to be the same? okay makes sense :bear:

If you look at those threads people also do call out those who bash her, you obviously choose not to see it now you're being called out.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Luke78619
33 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Listen to Ghost!

I didn’t particularly care for it at first, I was the one I was most excited for after reading these comments so I expected something different on my first listen 

but gave it another listen, it’s grown on me :flower: 

i will have to give Ghost and Somebody a few more listens to decide whether I like them enough to buy them and play them on the work speakers :gayhat:

On 3/19/2021 at 11:18 PM, Gimme More said:

Calling people basic for having different music taste is a 'joke' to you? Running into Justin threads bashing him to extent of saying you'd 'prefer to have nails knocked into my skull one by one and listen to nails on a chalkboard than ever listen to a Justin Bieber album' is a bit much and is clearly not you attempting to be 'funny' :ladyhaha:

So just because other people are hateful about artists you feel like it's okay to be the same? okay makes sense :bear:

If you look at those threads people also do call out those who bash her, you obviously choose not to see it now you're being called out.

Gimme More
8 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Jesus I didn't need an essay, I didn't wish death on him and his family. It's a forum, no need to take it so seriously!

You think that is an essay? :sharon:

You say not to take things seriously when you make comments like the below:

1 hour ago, Sine From Above said:

mar-26-2019-11-32-21.gif

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

You think that is an essay? :sharon:

You say not to take things seriously when you make comments like the below:

Ok, maybe I was being overdramatic :laughga: and for the record I didn't mean to offend anyone.

PartySick
9 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

OMG where is @JustinDrewBieber? This people doing your job sweetie wake uuuup

They changed their name here because of the Justin haters :bradley:

đź’š

@Gimme More @Luke78619 I just wanted to apologise to you and everybody for the comments I made on this thread yesterday! I know it might look like I'm doing damage control cause I got WP :laughga: but I shouldn't of been so rude and immature.

PartySick
24 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

@Gimme More @Luke78619 I just wanted to apologise to you and everybody for the comments I made on this thread yesterday! I know it might look like I'm doing damage control cause I got WP :laughga: but I shouldn't of been so rude and immature.

Discussing moderation publicly I see :ph34r:

We live for the character growth so it'll pass this time :applause:

OT: Ghost is a whole ass bop. I'm not a fan of the collabs (and half the songs are collabs :deadbanana:) but Ghost and most of the singles are really killer.

I wish it didn't end with Lonely though :enigma: I still can't take that song seriously with the yodelling :enigma:

đź’š

Archived