Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Fantina
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

They get to record a song with Rupaul which is like... such a lame prize :air: They release a Rumix every season almost, it's so stupid to give that as a prize.

Yeah. It makes me think they are going to push the singers like Baga and Jujubee for that reason. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
1 minute ago, bionic said:

I mean I guess a 1-1 collab with Ru is a bit more prestigious because you know that:

• the song has a high chance to be a lip sync in the future, so you'll get small residuals for the rest of your life; and
  • the song has a decent chance of ending up a future rumix

Yeah I guess, but still compared to the US prizes, it's must be so weird for the US queens. Like Juju was fighting for a 100k prize and now she's doing... this. No wonder she looks so bored nnn

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Fantina said:

Yeah. It makes me think they are going to push the singers like Baga and Jujubee for that reason. 

WHich is funny when they're both flopping so far. I love Juju so I wouldn't be too mad if they keep her around but Baga needs to GO immediately

bionic
6 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Yeah I guess, but still compared to the US prizes, it's must be so weird for the US queens. Like Juju was fighting for a 100k prize and now she's doing... this. No wonder she looks so bored nnn

Juju's been around the block 4 times already, she surely knows that realistically there is no chance to win. Felt like Ginger had the same epiphany during AS6– if she didn't win then, she probably never will. How many times can you lose before a 'win' is seen as a joke?

buy bionic

Ororo Munroe
8 minutes ago, Fantina said:

i think it's a little bit too much to call them "singers" tbh. :awkney:

Mo is better vocalist imo. 

PopEmergency
7 hours ago, weed said:
  Hide contents

You had a month to decide/make what to bring and you chose those looks. 

Did she? I read on Reddit that the only reason why she's even competing was that she was in the UK anyways for QOTU, which apparently waa filmed right before or after UKvsTW. 

That would make sense because all the looks that we've seen could have been outfits planned for the QOTU stage :laughga:

alsemanche
Just now, bionic said:

Juju's been around the block 4 times already, she surely knows that realistically there is no chance to win. Felt like Ginger had the same epiphany during AS6– if she didn't win then, she probably never will. How many times can you lose before a 'win' is seen as a joke?

yeah i think they shouldn't have brought her back. I love her to death but she just won't win and Ru knows it. She could have won AS5 if it weren't made for Shea to win a crown because she was GREAT in it, but otherwise yeah idk why they brought her back now. I guess Ru wanted big US names or something. 

Fantina
4 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i think it's a little bit too much to call them "singers" tbh. :awkney:

Mo is better vocalist imo. 

LMFAO

True, Mo's talent in episode 1 is one of the best singing talents done on the show 

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Fantina said:

LMFAO

True, Mo's talent in episode 1 is one of the best singing talents done on the show 

tbh i think her Talent Show was kinda cool? idk looking back at this episode i think Janey and Juju should've been in the bottom with Lemon maybe low (cause she looked dead on the stage imo). I saw people coming at Mo for her performance, but i think she lowkey served!

Ororo Munroe
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

yeah i think they shouldn't have brought her back. I love her to death but she just won't win and Ru knows it. She could have won AS5 if it weren't made for Shea to win a crown because she was GREAT in it, but otherwise yeah idk why they brought her back now. I guess Ru wanted big US names or something. 

producers definitely wanted big US girls this season, so american fans would watch it. 

Juju was great in AS5, but Shea devoured thank u. :samanthac:

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

producers definitely wanted big US girls this season, so american fans would watch it. 

Juju was great in AS5, but Shea devoured thank u. :samanthac:

oh for sure Shea ate and deserved that crown, it was clear that she's getting it from the get go. I'm just saying that if she weren't on that season, Juju was the pick for the crown. 

Fantina
7 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

tbh i think her Talent Show was kinda cool? idk looking back at this episode i think Janey and Juju should've been in the bottom with Lemon maybe low (cause she looked dead on the stage imo). I saw people coming at Mo for her performance, but i think she lowkey served!

I definitely agree. It wasn't no Brown Cow Stunning from AS4 but it was a good performance nonetheless. I guess the bar is just super high for the US queens and rightfully so cause they have been on many seasons (although Mo should have won AS4 with Monet imo :ladyhaha: )

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

oh for sure Shea ate and deserved that crown, it was clear that she's getting it from the get go. I'm just saying that if she weren't on that season, Juju was the pick for the crown. 

i'm still bitter about AS5 tbh. Alexis and Juju didn't deserve almost any of their stupid bottom placements, Derrick could've given us iconic messy moments, but they decided to get rid of her so soon just for the sake of one episode drama. they dragged Blair for literally no reason?! she didn't give is anything that season... and again. Alexis Mateo was robbed idc idc. 

sorry about this little rant. :samanthac:

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Fantina said:

(although Mo should have won AS4 with Monet imo :ladyhaha: )

thank you, the only right timeline. :bradley:

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i'm still bitter about AS5 tbh. Alexis and Juju didn't deserve almost any of their stupid bottom placements, Derrick could've given us iconic messy moments, but they decided to get rid of her so soon just for the sake of one episode drama. they dragged Blair for literally no reason?! she didn't give is anything that season... and again. Alexis Mateo was robbed idc idc. 

sorry about this little rant. :samanthac:

ALEXIS WAS FULLY ROBBED I WAS SO PISSED ISTG SHE DESERVED TO BE IN THE TOP 3 INSTEAD OF MIZ CRACKER 

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived