💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Fantina

I feel like I'm the only one that actually enjoyed Baga and disliked Lemon this episode :ladyhaha:

As much as I love Juju and Mo, hopefully they don't get pushed by production and end up getting crowned. Someone like Courtney Act/Laganja/Kim Chi who are yet to have done AS would have been better picks imo. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The production value on this series is so low, I'm actually shocked.

Spoiler

If I was Rupaul, I'd have sent Jimbo home for essentially giving up during that lipsync. Homegirl was power walking on the stage and doing nothing else. :samanthac:

Fantina
4 minutes ago, Knife said:

The production value on this series is so low, I'm actually shocked.

Hide contents

If I was Rupaul, I'd have sent Jimbo home for essentially giving up during that lipsync. Homegirl was power walking on the stage and doing nothing else. :samanthac:

Spoiler

I don't understand why they would do the LSFYL (or world in this instance lol) format for this show since the winner of the lipsync only gets a golden badge. There is 0 reason to want to win the lipsync,

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Pangina is so ****ing hot :messga:

Came here to say this. And insanely talented! 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

They kept saying how they’ve “seen this before” with Lemons performance but we’ve literally seen JuJu do the exact same boring song now, twice, for the talent shows. IMO she should have been bottom two 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Eliminated queen doesn’t even deserve to be in the bottom while several other queens have brought NOTHING new. This whole episode was a choice, and I have a feeling the entire season will be disappointing. 

Most likely won’t follow this season unless I’m insanely bored.

LateToCult

Someone said RuPaul loves Jujubee like the Oscars love Glenn Close I- 

Foul!!! :air:

Also, it sucks that Lemon left but I’m rooting for Jujubee and Pangina so we had to say goodbye to her at some point. :enigma:

CyanDante

As much as I love Juju and Monique, I hope they don't get pushed by production in likes of queens like Pangina or Jimbo. We might already be starting to see that happening for Baga. :koons: But it was good to see Pangina proving why she is a judge on Drag Race. :firega:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

4 hours ago, Fantina said:
  Hide contents

I don't understand why they would do the LSFYL (or world in this instance lol) format for this show since the winner of the lipsync only gets a golden badge. There is 0 reason to want to win the lipsync,

I didn't even think of that aspect! Ya if they don't want blood on their hands (and no money!!!) then I can totally see queens throwing the lip sync

matteonster

It is such an amazing season but also it will be really hard to watch any of these queens going home. I was sad to see the eliminated queen go but was happy for the one stayed. Cannot wait for the next episodes.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, JoeMo said:

They kept saying how they’ve “seen this before” with Lemons performance but we’ve literally seen JuJu do the exact same boring song now, twice, for the talent shows. IMO she should have been bottom two 

Also we could apply that to everyone, like, we've seen people dancing, doing lipsyncs, reveals... 

Is drag, that's what mostly everyone does so why complain about it not being original.

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

bionic

OK I admit I was v disappointed all but 1 of the talent shows was singing. YES we've seen Juju, Monique etc sing before in talent shows. But the critique of "we've seen it before" is lame. It can still be good even if we've seen it before. Its a talent show not a 'show us something different' show

buy bionic

Hyperobject

episode was really fun, cast is amazing. 

but watch them send every non american/british girl home one by one and call it a day lol. 

also, as @Fantina said, what's the point of the lip sync? to crush someone's dreams and send them home? :air:

23 minutes ago, bionic said:

OK I admit I was v disappointed all but 1 of the talent shows was singing. YES we've seen Juju, Monique etc sing before in talent shows. But the critique of "we've seen it before" is lame. It can still be good even if we've seen it before. Its a talent show not a 'show us something different' show

Spoiler

true, but i'm sorry Juju's singing is just ... not it :rip: 

Lemon's number was kinda boring tho, but she delivered something at least, it wasn't lazy as Juju's or Cheryl's or f**k Baga's number omg wtf was that :air: 

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

Archived