Official RuPaul's Drag Race UK vs. The World thread | *use spoiler tag*

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

alsemanche
13 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

No

The season is far from being perfect but it was reeeally entertaining

The shocking eleminations were great, because it did not seem so scripted

And the season had Jimbo in it, one of the best queens the franchise ever had (Top 5 ever)

Yeah i really dont get the trashing tbh. Was it the best? No, but it was entertaining. It was better than AS5 and those sh*t US season (and Holland 2 and Italia). And that's only the seasons I've seen. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alsemanche
Spoiler

That was a good episode tbh. Im so glad Juju and Mo finally slayed it. I think they all did well to a certain extent except Baga. Janey was also in the bottom for me and I'm not sad she left, I was never a fan anyway. Its so wild that Baga is in the top 4 though :bear: Saw it coming since the announcement but yeah yikes. At least she won't win a lipsync smackdown that's for sure.

Rn i want Mo to win, or Juju just for the hell of it. Blu also deserves so I wouldn't be mad at all if she wins. Baga is the only one who doesn't deserve the win in any way. 

Also Juju looked SO FREAKING STUNNING ON THE RUNWAY :giveup: Mo and Blu also ATE. Baga's look was tragic (what's new?) and Janey's wasn't good either imo

Soft, soothing, and succulent

bionic
9 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Yeah i really dont get the trashing tbh. Was it the best? No, but it was entertaining. It was better than AS5 and those sh*t US season (and Holland 2 and Italia). And that's only the seasons I've seen. 

This season is what AS5 would've panned out as if Shea had been eliminated in episode 3

buy bionic

PopEmergency

The person that should've won was the sound guy tbh :ladyhaha: the dark magic he used for that one queen :gum: 

weed

omg.....

FMzXQq8XoAcOimc?format=jpg&name=large

I don't think I've ever tweeted at her or about her in my life?????

omg I said her dress from episode 2 was "very frightful" replying to the official RPDR post.........and she blocked me!

weed

not to derail the thread but

Spoiler

not MAGA Chipz.... I'm shook. Someone liked my tweet about her blocking me so I clicked their profile and there was a thread of her being racist/problematic (i.e. saying she's only experienced homophobia by Somalian people, must be how they're raised)

ECeyQyWW4AAC3rw?format=jpg&name=900x900

EGip_1PW4AAtuUb?format=jpg&name=small

SILENT HILL
Spoiler

I was so scared for Blu in this episode! Her and Mo are the only ones left that deserve to win imo. I’m so happy Juju didn’t choose her. I grew to like Janey much more since the first episode. She seems to not be a fake person and owns up to her decisions and mistakes. 

weed

Hmm

Spoiler

I'm devastated. Janey and Mo should've been top 2, sorry! Baga can't dance, Juju can barely dance, Mo and Janey choreographed them and sounded great and looked amazing in the final product. I agree Janey could have input Netherlands more. I don't get any authenticity from Juju. "Yes, I am finally thawed" bich.......... you gotta be joking. It's your 4th time, over 12 years, you know what you're doing. People see smart, I see sinister. "It's just a show" okay and I am passionate about everything I do and watch so I have a lot of opinions. Her runway was very mediocre. A wire halo with like 10 feathers attached... please. With the circumstances I would've eliminated Baga or Juju (even tho I enjoyed their performances, just thinking overall) and even further I'm disappointed the finale is 2 US girls and 2 UK girls, but I appreciate both US girls/2 top 4 being POC. My dream top 4 would've been Jimbo (I think might've flopped this, can't dance for sh*t), Pangina (slayed), Janey, and Mo, and it would've been the world but idc! BBC can suck a f*ck! 

edit: god.... not Mo falling for Baga eating her ass. "I love your company" pls......... pls!! and mo getting emotional... "baga doesn't act like this usually" baga has never been in the bottom and you've never been in the top! girl! circumstances!!!!!!! she will say what you want to hear!!!!

edit again: oh my god..... oh .. my .. god..... Baga "just send me home" "I'm too hard on myself" god!!!!!!! and Juju eating it up, oh no babes! babe! you're so amazing babe! I need a cigarette

Rj Barker
6 hours ago, weed said:

Reveal hidden contents

not MAGA Chipz.... I'm shook. Someone liked my tweet about her blocking me so I clicked their profile and there was a thread of her being racist/problematic (i.e. saying she's only experienced homophobia by Somalian people, must be how they're raised)

Hey, so I know Baga and so does my partner. She hasn't been a Tory in a long time. Infact she actively takes the p*ss of them now. Don't take her too seriously. She is genuinely a lovely person. 

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, weed said:

omg.....

omg I said her dress from episode 2 was "very frightful" replying to the official RPDR post.........and she blocked me!

Iconique behaviour :vegas:

Juanlittlem
Spoiler

I'm so sad to see Janey go, she didn't deserved to go home. I get she didn't deliver vocals but the performance was great and not many girls in Rupaul can sing when they go to singing challenges. We all know that, but they were trying to push that narrative to make her look worse.

Mo deserved that win tonight! I couldn't take my eyes off of her for a second in that group challenge and then she delivered THAT LOOK and another good one for the lipsync. I can't believe she lost that lipsync to Jujubee, that's bullsh*t. 

Hope Mo or Blu win this 'cause I can see how Baga or Juju could win them being safe/bottom most of the show.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

bionic
12 hours ago, weed said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

BBC neutrality rules require that Baga gets a positive edit because otherwise the show is skewed toward the liberal agenda. After 3 liberal winners she will probably win too otherwise its not fair and BBC will be fined

buy bionic

COOOK
14 hours ago, weed said:

omg.....

Jasmine Masters blocked me (I've been very supportive in her posts) so welcome to the club! :bradley:

weed
6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Jasmine Masters blocked me (I've been very supportive in her posts) so welcome to the club! :bradley:

omg!!! Damn! I would've been sad if I was a big supporter :madge: (unlike me w Baga lol)

Archived