Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Blue Ivy drinks from her first GRAMMY Award

COOOK

Featured Posts

Levine
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Y'all are so aggravating I stg. Y'all purposely act thick skulled. The Reason That User asked if the humbling comment would be made to a white kid is because this world has an unhealthy obsession with trying to make sure black women are "humbled".  The original comment may not have meant it in that way but it's definitely an actual issue so I can see why that question was asked. 

So instead of asking my intentions he directly accused me of being racist, that's how it works? Wow

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
16 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Y'all are so aggravating I stg. Y'all purposely act thick skulled. The Reason That User asked if the humbling comment would be made to a white kid is because this world has an unhealthy obsession with trying to make sure black women are "humbled".  The original comment may not have meant it in that way but it's definitely an actual issue so I can see why that question was asked. 

Thank you, I have so many black women friends that are constantly being asked to be humble and to never brag about their achievements, I was honestly tired of seeing another post saying that Blue Ivy a 9 years old girl should be humble, she’s only a kid and she’s going to have to go through so much racism & sexism because she’s a black woman throughout her whole life just because she’s rich doesn’t mean she’s immune from that sadly.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
5 minutes ago, Levine said:

So instead of asking my intentions he directly accused me of being racist, that's how it works? Wow

No I never said you were racist or misogynistic. I asked you if you would have made the same comment if it was about a white girl and you still haven’t answered. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Levine
9 minutes ago, The Child said:

No I never said you were racist or misogynistic. I asked you if you would have made the same comment if it was about a white girl and you still haven’t answered. 

You didn't ask, you immediatly implied I was making it a question about race, that's why everybody told you to be wrong.

I answered, if you can't read (or you don't want to read) it's not my problem anymore. I'll leave you with your delusion.

GreenDiamond
9 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

Does she have braces already?! That seems like such a young age :shocked: 

i just hope she’s drinking from her own Grammy and not Kanye’s from last year, after what he did to it :bear: 

Chile ... ANYWAY. SO

The fact that she won a Grammy for some spoken words or some sang words in a song before Katy Perry... that my dears is privilege at its finest. 

The Child
1 hour ago, Levine said:

You didn't ask, you immediatly implied I was making it a question about race, that's why everybody told you to be wrong.

I answered, if you can't read (or you don't want to read) it's not my problem anymore. I'll leave you with your delusion.

Chill, I’m not delusional, we’re just disagreeing on a topic and it happens.

The Child
1 hour ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

GGD bashing a little black girl?

tenor.gif

They’re calling me delusional for pointing this out.

ShayCristoforo

I'm happy about this. Brown Skin Girl is a love story for black excellence, and how young black girls like Blue Ivy are precious.  

It's such a powerful song/video. As a black person it gives me goosebumps and joy tbh. 

Drink it up, girl :icega:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

myluis617
5 hours ago, rasclautmangos said:

You really think a Grammy has that much influence and meaning to a 9 year old? She probably has other trophies she's just as proud of, if not more.

If she grows up to be entitled I'm sure there are a whole lot of influences that could lead to that, just like any other filthy rich child.

People already setting up to dislike a little girl over something she MIGHT do in the future. How weird.

Its not about disliking her. You can find it weird but there is a possibility she may turn out how I predict but anyways have a good life.

Runway

Beyonce continuing the family tradition of buying awards for the children just like her dad did with her :applause:

• COOOK changed the title to Blue Ivy drinks from her first GRAMMY Award

Archived