celeb

Halsey's pronouns are now she/they

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Chromatography
34 minutes ago, Gagi said:

This is Gagadaily not a headline in the New York Times, you’ll get over it 

wasn’t upset sweetie 

it wasn’t supposed to be an inciting comment, just pointing out how it already should be so normalized by now that a thread doesn’t even have to be made about it :yennefer: 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

And they didn't teach you how to not be a hateful prick on the internet? Stunning. 

I’m not being hateful, I just think that Halsey is following a trend. It’s cool nowadays to say you’re they/them. 

MJHolland
Just now, POP2 said:

I’m not being hateful, I just think that Halsey is following a trend. It’s cool nowadays to say you’re they/them. 

Oh sis I didn't know you knew Halsey like that! If you know her personally which you're obviously implying, I take back what I said. 

On the likelier chance that you're just talking out of your @$$, I'll refer you to be previous comment-- 

Shutting the fvck up is free :huntyga: 

Rahrahbitchson
3 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Sis, for someone who was up in that "Have you ever been racist?" thread saying you've NEVER acted in a racist manner EVER in your life, you sure are ignorant as f*ck :triggered:

Well im sure i never have been and you dont know me to say that so stay pressed and please be respectful since i am not disrespecting you. 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Just now, MJHolland said:

Oh sis I didn't know you knew Halsey like that! If you know her personally which you're obviously implying, I take back what I said. 

On the likelier chance that you're just talking out of your @$$, I'll refer you to be previous comment-- 

Shutting the fvck up is free :huntyga: 

Okay

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

MJHolland
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

wasn’t upset sweetie 

it wasn’t supposed to be an inciting comment, just pointing out how it already should be so normalized by now that a thread doesn’t even have to be made about it :yennefer: 

Do you not see how many users here are up in arms about this?

Literally scroll any thread about non-binary gender identity on GGD. This audience CLEARLY needs to see visibility bc GGD users as bigoted as phuck. 

Decodekid
41 minutes ago, POP2 said:

She/they makes absolutely zero sense:fail: It’s like she wanted to see herself trend for the day.

What’s so confusing about it? I have a friend that goes by she/they. My friend feels comfortable with both pronouns, so if someone chooses to use she or they, it’s fine for them :yennefer:

Long Live Gretchen

Squeeshy Keety
Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

Well im sure i never have been and you dont know me to say that so stay pressed and please be respectful since i am not disrespecting you. 

Well, you are disrespecting me as a non-binary person :legend:

I know that doesn't matter to you though. Cheers!

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

js4754394o9823
5 minutes ago, POP2 said:

No, it's not cool

All you get from it is harassment and comments as dumb as yours

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

You're actively disrespecting me, every non-binary person here, along with every non-binary ally. 

Chromatography
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

Do you not see how many users here are up in arms about this?

Literally scroll any thread about non-binary gender identity on GGD. This audience CLEARLY needs to see visibility bc GGD users as bigoted as phuck. 

which is sad af, i literally was just trying to point out tho that something like this should be so normal it’s news nowhere. 

it literally hurts no one that halsey wants to be referred to as she/they. i’m actually shocked at the opinions i’m reading rn through this thread 

MJHolland
2 minutes ago, POP2 said:

Okay

Literally how are you going to say she's doing this for clout when half this thread is ppl like you roasting non-binary people for existing? 

Decodekid

It’s literally just a pronoun, gender is a social construct, get over it. 

Long Live Gretchen

MJHolland
Just now, Chromatography said:

which is sad af, i literally was just trying to point out tho that something like this should be so normal it’s news nowhere. 

it literally hurts no one that halsey wants to be referred to as she/they. i’m actually shocked at the opinions i’m reading rn through this thread 

Oh sister you should have been here two weeks ago the day that the Mr/Mrs Potatohead sh*t show went down... 

I defended non-binary existence, a group of people equating being non-binary to being a pedophile, and @Kanye West agreed to leave GGD because of the ppl defending NB.

This site is a hateful garbage fire, nothing like this should surprise anyone. 

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Oh sister you should have been here two weeks ago the day that the Mr/Mrs Potatohead sh*t show went down... 

I defended non-binary existence, a group of people equating being non-binary to being a pedophile, and @Kanye West agreed to leave GGD because of the ppl defending NB.

This site is a hateful garbage fire, nothing like this should surprise anyone. 

ummmm wtf is that bolded part i’m reading, i must’ve missed that mess.

im sorry for all of the non binary people here that have to deal with that. that’s disgusting.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived