celeb

The Weeknd won’t submit his music for GRAMMYs in the future

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography

not sure why people are LMAOing. if it were gaga y’all would be Yassss omfg queen. so annoying

Linus Gaga
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

not sure why people are LMAOing. if it were gaga y’all would be Yassss omfg queen. so annoying

at least gaga won't get mad just because she didn't win. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Chromatography
14 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

at least gaga won't get mad just because she didn't win. 

don’t even start. if TFM wasn’t nominated for anything everyone here would be crying and that was an era where gaga might have said something. this site moves the goal posts so much it’s hilarious 

FATCAT
19 hours ago, Lighter said:

he’s gonna regret this

Mostly because he can’t go back on it easily, and if he did, they’d never give him another one. Katy will get one before he gets another at this rate.

Purr more, hiss less.

Nickypie101
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

don’t even start. if TFM wasn’t nominated for anything everyone here would be crying and that was an era where gaga might have said something. this site moves the goal posts so much it’s hilarious 

Yeah if her sophomore album got snubbed people would be pissed, but this is his 4th album. 

Anderson123

If this were any other artist I’d say “what a bad loser, move on”. But this is the artist with the biggest song of 2020, he was supposed to be there for at least Song, Record and Album of the Year.

This is as ridiculous as not nominating Adele for Rolling In The Deep, Hello, 21 and 25. That’s how crazy it is. 

Chromatography
1 minute ago, Nickolas724 said:

Yeah if her sophomore album got snubbed people would be pissed, but this is his 4th album. 

and? it was a critically acclaimed monster of an album. why are we moving the goal posts again, why does it matter which album it is? 

Damon

unafortunately the grammys are way too big to be cancelled because of the music industry greedy ass, but this is a heavy punch and i hope other artists follow this idea, it could destroy the record academy once and for all

... and now i just sit in silence.

beaublue

Omg who cares at this point, literally everyone is bOyCoTtInG the Grammys cause they weren’t NoMiNaTeD but if they had been nominated they wouldn’t be saying sh*t. If this were truly about the “cOrRuPtIoN” then he would’ve made this statement back when he actually was nominated OR hey, make the statement & give back the Grammys you’ve already won? But he won’t do that.

MJHolland
32 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

If this were any other artist I’d say “what a bad loser, move on”. But this is the artist with the biggest song of 2020, he was supposed to be there for at least Song, Record and Album of the Year.

This is as ridiculous as not nominating Adele for Rolling In The Deep, Hello, 21 and 25. That’s how crazy it is. 

And she moved on like a professional and now look at her career 

59 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

idg your point this is a Gaga site lmao don't come here for non-biased opinions when it comes to Gaga vs her contemporaries 

Also, Gaga's cultural impact during TFM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> literally the entire career of the weeknd 

The Clown
21 hours ago, Lighter said:

he’s gonna regret this

I mean, why?

The Grammys don't need The Weeknd, but neither does he need them. What is he even losing? One big promo spot once a year? Yeah, I think he'll be just fine without that.

Lighter
Just now, The Clown said:

I mean, why?

The Grammys don't need The Weeknd, but neither does he need them. What is he even losing? One big promo spot once a year? Yeah, I think he'll be just fine without that.

this situation showed his insecurity with not being acknowledged by the academy. deep inside him he’ll have to suffer during every year’s ceremony seeing other artists celebrate

Archived