💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

The Weeknd won’t submit his music for GRAMMYs in the future

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Well easy to say when you already have several...:billie:

A more brave statement would be to return the ones he already won...but we all know he isn't gonna do that...he's just mad this year but so many artists in times past have been snubbed...:ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

They don't care because they will always find the way to give many awards to the overrated white girl of the moment.

Magui

Interesting... Kind of surprised... but for him  it's  the right thing to do I guess, I mean he clearly saw something  wrong regarding the way the nominations are made.  If that's what he believes and thinks, he should act according to it.

Guest Adarsh
43 minutes ago, Levine said:

They don't care because they will always find the way to give many awards to the overrated white girl of the moment.

Isn’t that the same person since a decade now? :fan:

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

Meanwhile Bruno Mars shamelessly beg for performance slot. I stan the right fave.

That was a publicity stunt, he was already performing 

A Very Gaga Holida
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Isn’t that the same person since a decade now? :fan:

More like since a year and a half lol

2 hours ago, Levine said:

dont make it a race thing. Its a MONEY THİNG. Just Read...

In important categories, Adele or Taylor wins.

In R&B categories, Beyonce wins.

But the thing is, these are popular girls. You won't expect Adele to lose in a year she is nominated. She will win over Beyonce or Taylor. Because, she is that popular and that good.

and in a year Beyonce releases something, even its not so good, just a thing about black empowerment, she will win over Rihanna, Mary J. etc. Because, there isn't more famous R&B girl than her. She is great, but not every release is great. Thats why Grammy' s are losing point and artists are no longer INTERESTED in Grammies. They know that, any year Adele, Taylor, Beyonce release something, they will get the awards. The quality of the record does not matter.

Popularity should never have a role in Grammies. In 80s and 90s regardless of race, they were able to adjust this fact. Nowadays, the voters are easy to buy. In black categories, they can never say no to Jay z. In white categories, richer label bosses can easily handle the voters. Like Warner or Sony owners. and guess what, why Beyonce can never win AOTY? Because Jay z has the power over urban, R&B categories, his power can easily deal with black voters. But, he is not at the height of Sony or Warner' s owners. Power wise, Jay cannot buy those categories. Im sorry.

Grammys are not ABOUT RACE. Its about MONEY.

Jill
3 hours ago, whoresup said:

If he had been nominated this year he wouldn’t be saying this. 

That's literally the whole point :bear:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

HuffsAhoy

He is still moaning about getting snubbed? The complaints and frustrations were valid at the beginning but now he is coming off as a spoiled man child. He needs to grow up and get a life. Thank GOD Gaga is always so graceful when it comes to stuff like this.

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

bionic
14 minutes ago, Rosaa said:

Im still shocked artists value awards. 

Probably easier for us to reject them as disconnected spectators than it is for an insider whose peers are being acknowledged

buy bionic

Delulu Rogers

I get he got snubbed but this is so salty. Just move on and hope for noms next time

Archived