Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

BURNS discusses Gaga, Chromatica, ROM, Replay & unreleased tracks

Papergangstuh

Featured Posts

OMonster

I still can't get over Chromatica. 

I really think it's Gaga's best album to date, and ROM and Replay are two highlights. 

It's such a great, brilliant album. I'm so sad the pandemic will forever taint the era - but the music stands on its own two feet and won't be forgotten. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29

I honestly feel so bad for everyone that worked on a club/dance track that was released just as clubs were shuttering (some permanently)

Don't Call Me Gaga

Mother of Puppies
11 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

His work on Chromatica is some of the best production ever seen on an LG album. Am I the only one who got chills and some tears reading about Rain on Me?! It really is in her top 5 songs :giveup:

Which are her top 5 songs??? Where can I read that?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PawsUpJago
18 hours ago, Papergangstuh said:

Agreed! I'm not a BP hater, but I think Replay is the highlight of Chromatica. Imagining an entire album with that sound is a dream.

Oh completely I don't agree with the BP hate train at all, I just now think that I'd be ready to hear something different for Gaga. I feel like we've kind of seen the limit of what BP can do for the time being. 

ELECTROHEART
15 hours ago, Messy vers said:

rave is not only for gays

ok but Gaga invented gay raves in 2014 so don't come for me :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Guest Messy vers
3 hours ago, Ikonik said:

ok but Gaga invented gay raves in 2014 so don't come for me :triggered:

Do you know what you are talking about?

The Z

I really think ROM is a bit overrated. The concept of the instrumental is fire but it lacks something, it's too raw, when the chorus starts it's like a totally new song compared to the chorus. 

Replay though, it really slaps, and for once the instrumental break is great and not useless unlike usually, especially on Chromatica

The Z
29 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

D06-E251-E-C527-4-DB3-82-B5-F0944905139-
is that real?

Yes and no, more like no, he just said “I'm sure you'll hear more in the future” 

Archived