Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Netflix Asks People Who Share An Account To Get Their Own

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Kulture Kiari
2 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Just pay for your own netflix or don't get it. 

People are willing to pay &50 to $70 dollars a month for a cell phone just because it can fresh it's screen 1 second faster and comes in rose gold. But hours upon hours of movies TV shows, but they get bent out of shape over paying $8.99 for a Netflix plan. 

I have a couple streaming services and it's still cheaper than cable. 

Lauren Hashian Wtf GIF by swerk

Henny, a cellphone is portable. It can be used in emergencies. It can be used to take memorable pictures. It can be used to stream illegal content. 

Netflix, I share it with my family. One, because I really don't use it. Two, when I use it, I only use it as background noise while I'm sucking penes. 

Don't be comparing a cellphone service to a platform that offers wtf content!

Coming soon on Netflix:

Have you heard of Sharknado!? Have you heard of Sharkboy and Lavagirl!?

Well get ready for SHARKNADO VS SHARKBOY AND LAVAGIRL!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kulture Kiari
1 hour ago, River said:

My mother-in-law lives in a different continent, I'm sure they will not notice lolagnes.thumb.gif.4ab155a108254c3b487134898bb58674.gif

omg what will she do now, it took us months to teach her how to use Netflix :emma:

Girl, I'm in a similar boat. It took me a year to teach my parents how to use youtube and netflix. Now this!?

BUtterfield 8
31 minutes ago, sillynate said:

Unless you’re into their originals, you should consider branching out with other streaming sites :) networks WILL eventually take over the streaming rights for their shows, so you’re better off going to those instead 

FOX, FX, FXX, ABC, Freeform - Hulu 

CBS, MTV, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon - Paramount+ 

NBC - Peacock 

Cartoon Network/Adult Swim - HBOmax 

Might as well just go back to cable 

sillynate
36 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Might as well just go back to cable 

Yeah but at least with streaming you could choose what to watch and not be forced to watch what’s on 

edit: plus no commercials

River
1 hour ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Girl, I'm in a similar boat. It took me a year to teach my parents how to use youtube and netflix. Now this!?

it's a neverending circle of technology that we need to teach the old folks.. the world is moving forward and they stay behind, and some stupid decision like this one makes things even more difficult..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Henny, a cellphone is portable. It can be used in emergencies. It can be used to take memorable pictures. It can be used to stream illegal content. 

Netflix, I share it with my family. One, because I really don't use it. Two, when I use it, I only use it as background noise while I'm sucking penes. 

Don't be comparing a cellphone service to a platform that offers wtf content!

Coming soon on Netflix:

Have you heard of Sharknado!? Have you heard of Sharkboy and Lavagirl!?

Well get ready for SHARKNADO VS SHARKBOY AND LAVAGIRL!

Sis, a $350 cell phone can do all those things and still only run you $11 -$16 a month additional on your plan but if you get a  $1200 phone and pay an additional $50-$70 then complain about $8.99 then your terrible at a thing called budgeting. That's all I'm saying nothing more and nothing less. You don't like Netflix being protective about it's content then cancel it. But stop whining 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, babs said:

Yeah, all my latin american family members I share my account with are absolutely changing their phone every month Barbara :huntyga:

May I also remind you heaps of people pay for their memberships but barely use them and jus tkeep it bc of the share aspect, what do you think happens then?

Then you quit watching Netflix. Find something cheaper until they reduce their prices. It's called supply and demand. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HEARTSTOP

It's funny because *some* people stopped pirating because of the sharing possibilities of Netflix. Now we're going back to 2010, hello again torrents :)

IDGAF

HEARTSTOP
2 hours ago, sillynate said:

Yeah but at least with streaming you could choose what to watch and not be forced to watch what’s on 

edit: plus no commercials

Nowadays cable has a recording feature where you can watch the shows of the last few days/weeks on demand. You may also save your shows automatically to watch later.

IDGAF

Kadikaado

This is ridiculous! I use my own account because I am not in good terms with my sister, but I used my cousin's account for a long time. I pay for my account so more people rather than me can use it as well. Why sould I pay for extra users if they can't use it?!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

5 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Then you quit watching Netflix. Find something cheaper until they reduce their prices. It's called supply and demand. 

Your capitalist overlords will give you a cookie tonight for this

Better Day

I’ll be sticking with Disney+, far better quality material :vegas: fck N*tflix

Together You And I!

Pharamon

LF someone to share their netflix account with me XD 

you know, to make them angrier :DDDD haha yeah that :DD

• Admin changed the title to Netflix Asks People Who Share An Account To Get Their Own

Archived