💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

Chelsea Handler ENDS Piers Morgan

noa234

Featured Posts

Jill

Not Chelsea being more of an interviewer than the actual interviewer in this clip lmao

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Healed My Heart

Lmfaoooooooo, the ending :deadbanana:

She/her 💗💜💙

Aphasic

He's been ending himself for quite a while. 

Now let's hope he never comes back (sadly I'm sure he will)

GucciGa

As if Chelsea didn't trash everyone who came on her show. She's going after someone for being rude? Loool

😇

GucciGa
21 minutes ago, Deme said:

He's been ending himself for quite a while. 

Now let's hope he never comes back (sadly I'm sure he will)

Piers is a knob but he's a good journalist behind all the bluster. His True Life interviews are always good are as the ones with killer women. He stood up to politicians who were completely inept and risking peoples lives during the pandemic. I disagree with a lot of what he says and yes he is relentless with Meghan, but I don't think he's completely wrong about her. I think he has her number. 

Like him or not, he's not going anywhere. He will have job opportunities flooding in, plus GMB was really a part time job. Monday to Wednesday. He does a lot of other things. 

😇

Aphasic
5 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Piers is a knob but he's a good journalist behind all the bluster. His True Life interviews are always good are as the ones with killer women. He stood up to politicians who were completely inept and risking peoples lives during the pandemic. I disagree with a lot of what he says and yes he is relentless with Meghan, but I don't think he's completely wrong about her. I think he has her number. 

Like him or not, he's not going anywhere. He will have job opportunities flooding in, plus GMB was really a part time job. Monday to Wednesday. He does a lot of other things. 

He supports the monarchy and for me that's enough. 

I don't want to go into detail about why is problematic to support the monarchy because anyone can do their own research on their history and their negative impact on so many territories around the globe.

PxA limited

I just wish Chelsea was more credible to say anything since she’s the woman who openly and bluntly wished death on certain nationalities. 

And Piers.. terrible person since forever, glad this happened tho.

holy scheisse
45 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

As if Chelsea didn't trash everyone who came on her show. She's going after someone for being rude? Loool

Shes changed a lot since her show on e! years ago

FrederickSpears
59 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Was this today?

No, this was on his US show on CNN that got cancelled years ago because it was such a flop in the ratings. He's the UK's problem now.

Archived