💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Prince William: the Royal Family isnt racist

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Monster647 said:

I have no intention to make anything look like what it is not. I let the facts speak for themselves because you made a comment which signified that you don’t see situations beyond a single simplified parameter you are fed through outlets which emotionally appeal to you somehow.

If you think any country in Europe or North America is the most racist in any aspect in this day and age, spend some time with locals in Subsaharan Africa, in Middle East, in South Asia, in East Asia - You will be in for a rude awakening.

Go learn the recent pogroms against Muslims in India where civilians are publicly murdered. Go learn about Qatar’s modern slavery of south asian migrant workers living 10 ppl in a single room with their passports taken away working with no safety dropping dead in hundreds in front of world’s eyes. Go learn about China’s Uyghur “re-education” camps. Go learn about literally most sub-saharan African countries’ tribal violence where people of different background is murdered like literal animals just for existing - not insult, not indignification, not covert discrimination, not even murder spree of one or two crazy racists per year but socially widespread inter ethnic murderfest. 

Edit: That's not to say that if what Meghan said about a Royal's comment about Archie's skin color is true, then it's of course unacceptable. But stop being so out of touch with reality, look at your defence. Keep your "bad summarizations" (bad because you unsubtantiatedly claimed so) because I am new here. At least here the irony in your words. What's this ? A class system based upon how long you've been around beyond the merit of your words ? 

How does it not click that I’m talking about the entire history of British colonialism and it’s impact... nothing modern comes close to that 😭 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
21 hours ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

You should visit Africa. I live here. Racism is actually an issue here. Not just things people say about each other. 

Is it "actually" not an issue elsewhere?

How tight is THAT blindfold?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
16 hours ago, TasteLikeWhiskey said:

Again. Do you not think it might be rude for him to deny something offered to him by someone he is visiting? 

Or do you think them being less capable of judgments on their own? William should have told them how to behave? 

Every aspect of foreign visits are discussed over tenfold by both party's representatives. This wouldn't have caused anybody offense had the monarchy discussed and respectfully denied this offer. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

JanStan
17 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Imagine typing this after it was revealed the family literally worried about someone’s skin color. This isn’t tumblr micro aggressions, this is classic anti-blackness. Get it together. 

Imagine thinking you’re doing something with a post and instead being the poster child of what my post was trying to say. 

Yes if that’s what happened then THAT could be considered racist (and I watched the interview and believe her). Posting a picture of William being carried by people celebrating their OWN culture IS NOT racist. Trying to distinguish between things that might be non race related vs. racism is NOT racist. Etc etc.

But I get it, you’re one of the insufferable people I was referring to in my original post. 

Economy
On 3/11/2021 at 7:02 AM, Cello said:

Prince-William-carried-elevated-chair-Tu

Where is this? Theres literally Countries where its a local custom to do stuff like this to "highly honoured" guests

As for the OP clearly the family has a history of racism so if hes talking about the family as a whole i dont get where hes trying to go with that...

But on the flip side other are also painting every single member as a whole as racist and we dont know that thatd necessairily the case

Awakened M
On 3/11/2021 at 6:02 AM, xoxo Craig said:

I am dying lmfao

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Ana Bohueles

so?

Is the moroccan king racist? isnt he a tyrant that has his own people starving to death? should we talk about china? should we start talking about the UAE and a "king" that has his own daughter locked up right now for trying to ESCAPE with her girlfriend, in a country with the shariah law (and that one is not even the worst, because other muslim countries condemn lgbt+ people/relations to DEATH)?

a former colonial empire being racist... groundbreaking. its not their fault by the end of the day, its peoples fault for supporting them and eating this sh*t up instead of doing a french party.

are we really all wasting our time with these dumb people for real? with real problems and people literally dying? are we really shocked about a "royal" family being racist?

ohhh noooo meghan, they were racist to you? im so sorry, how could that have happened coming from the people that also m*rdered diana? you just wanted to be a princess! i know right? thats crazy bestie!

the funniest was to see oprah pretending to be shocked and talking about privileges in that fancy villa, being a billionaire that has also publicly supported former us presidents that have b*mbed the sh*t out of countries like syria, but hey, lets get performatively activists children!

Archived