Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

NEW Milan set photos of Gadam (3-11-2021)

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

I can just see the tabloids... "OMG! Lady Gaga is PREGNANT with Adam Driver's Baby"

:billie:

End Racism Now

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

lady-gaga-is-seen-filming-house-of-gucci

:heart:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Sneaky Oliver

I’m not familiar with the story but I think the film begins with them being very in love and later on she kills him, I suppose?

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Thonin Dyn
4 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

She looks soooo cute 💕

They really are moving fast. I wonder what her hours are like. Is she basically onset from 6a.m to night time? 

Not 6 am, more like 9 am

Serve it, Ancien City style!

GucciGa
1 minute ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

yeah that's what I thought... those are long days... she must be exhausted in the evenings

Yeah, I know there's a lot of waiting around in between filming but you still have to be "on" and prepared for the next scene. It's good that she has all her crew there though to hang out with. Maybe that helps it not seem like such a long day. I bet she would love to go and do some sight seeing though. For somebody who so clearly loves her heritage, she hasn't had much opportunity to spend time in Italy has she? Besides a hotel and airport. 

😇

GucciGa
Just now, Thonin Dyn said:

Not 6 am, more like 9 am

But wouldn't she have to be there a little early for hair and make up?

😇

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Not 6 am, more like 9 am

well... they also have to prepare, drive to the location, do hair and make up, put the outfits on... so she has to get up very early

Moonlight on Water

I love her smile SO MUCH. It's just so sweet and adorable. And Adam is looking so handsome and nerdy!

she/her

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Yeah, I know there's a lot of waiting around in between filming but you still have to be "on" and prepared for the next scene. It's good that she has all her crew there though to hang out with. Maybe that helps it not seem like such a long day. I bet she would love to go and do some sight seeing though. For somebody who so clearly loves her heritage, she hasn't had much opportunity to spend time in Italy has she? Besides a hotel and airport. 

Yeah, for sure. I don't actually think she gets to see much, because of Covid and now in Italy it's really bad again. And as we see they are working every day and the hours are very long... so I doubt she gets to much of italy besides the filming locations. (even though I'm sure she would love to, because she's italian y'know :trollga: )

Jollibee

Why not can we create a thread specifically for Gucci pics leaks? So that all pics are compiled in one thread. Just a suggestion. 

Killa
4 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

:heart:

omg i love an expression from her ive never seeen. She somehow looks so italian wow, not patrizia reggiani italian but very italian

5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I’m not familiar with the story but I think the film begins with them being very in love and later on she kills him, I suppose?

i just know she did not directly killed him but hired some hit and run assassin, i cant remember but had to do with mafia? The interviews i saw from her only talk about the problem with her mom

Mother of Puppies

man so many new pics incoming every second

Archived