💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Disney+ passes 100m subscribers

Better Day

Featured Posts

Better Day
3 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

1 - I will watch a movie or TV show if I like it.

2 - If I'm already a subscriber of, let's say, Amazon Prime, but the movie I want isn't on Prime Video, I won't pay for the service where it's available. That's it. Exclusive content will increase piracy.

I do agree with that. However, with streaming it has increased people’s access to shows they had never seen before. I pay £10 a month and I get access to hundreds of movies and TV shows 

Together You And I!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LG2008
13 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Disney+ is great if you're like 5 and also if you like MCU. If you're an adult, it's childish crap.

Netflix >>>

Well... For the US (they have Hulu, tho) and Latin America (Star will be available here in June as a separate service with ESPN :selena:) I kinda agree but they still have a lot of content for adults... 

I have to say that the European version of Disney+ is the best... They have Star included :giveup: I'm really jealous :shadow:

MadreMonster

Meh, I’ve never been a huge fan of Disney in general. Tried watching WandaVision to see what the hype was but it was too cheesy for my taste.

But good for them :vegas:

weed

Fk Disney but I'm here for the content they make :hor: no money from me baybeee

FATCAT
2 hours ago, Miss Dolly said:

Still pumping out better content than Netflix. 

If you compare them with early netflix it's pretty on par, but you also have to realize that Disney has an abundance of money and established characters to choose from. Netflix started some of their most popular series from scratch, like Stranger Things or Haunting of Hill House. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Better Day
Just now, FATCAT said:

If you compare them with early netflix it's pretty on par, but you also have to realize that Disney has an abundance of money and established characters to choose from. Netflix started some of their most popular series from scratch, like Stranger Things or Haunting of Hill House. 

I really don’t think so. The content that Disney has been putting out has been more interesting and gripping compared to the content on Netflix for the last 5/6 years. With Disney owning so much they are endless opportunities for them to do stuff. 

Together You And I!

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

I really don’t think so. The content that Disney has been putting out has been more interesting and gripping compared to the content on Netflix for the last 5/6 years. With Disney owning so much they are endless opportunities for them to do stuff. 

That's what I'm saying, I just think that originals are better than sequals/prequals/remakes. Not saying Disney is lacking, just that it's kind of the same stuff people are comfortable with, you know?

Purr more, hiss less.

Better Day
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

That's what I'm saying, I just think that originals are better than sequals/prequals/remakes. Not saying Disney is lacking, just that it's kind of the same stuff people are comfortable with, you know?

I get that. I think with Disney+ with the originals I’ve saw they have been quite creative - Wandavision, Soul. I am excited to see the future of Disney+ 

Together You And I!

Animal Claws
50 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

1 - I will watch a movie or TV show if I like it.

2 - If I'm already a subscriber of, let's say, Amazon Prime, but the movie I want isn't on Prime Video, I won't pay for the service where it's available. That's it. Exclusive content will increase piracy.

Download Stremio, it's an amazing torrent app and you can find everything there.

DanielM

I hate Marvel and all that trash and that's why to me Netflix is the only platform that it's worthy to pay for (at least here in Europe). I hate that Disney is taking their space. I am not here for a world where everything is Disney. But people have poor taste, so I'm not surprised.  

Better Day

Why the hell would people still watch poor quality torrent sites with viruses? 

Together You And I!

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Miss Dolly said:

Why the hell would people still watch poor quality torrent sites with viruses? 

Because not everyone can afford subscribing to 6 different aggravating services to watch what they want

Archived