💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry slammed by BTS army for using band’s phrase

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Emvee
4 hours ago, Oreo said:

I fear if ROM wins that Grammy against Dynamite, what havoc these +12 year olds will cause on twitter.

I would love to see that :vegas:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrederickSpears

BTS fans are so annoying and disgusting, they are as annoying as Bieber's fans use to be back in the day. They may even be worse than the Beliebers were. I can't wait for them to go away.

FrederickSpears
3 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

that was one instance in what? we're talking about gaga here. her team ain't able to pull no string like that

The Grammy's picks a winner way before they even know who will be in attendance.

weed
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

I wish I could pack Dynamite in a box and bury it tbh :huntyga:

It's not Kpop, it's just bad pop :rip:

omg I thought you meant the user dynamite at first and I was so shook, esp "bury it" lmao

Jose P
3 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

gaga ain't attending so you can kill that thought

I wish that were true so we wouldn’t have had to witness Ed Sheeran win with Shape of You against Gaga, Kesha, and Kelly :messga:

PartySick
15 minutes ago, weed said:

omg I thought you meant the user dynamite at first and I was so shook, esp "bury it" lmao

@dynamite can go in the box too :neyde:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

NicoWe1993

But i mean we all know she can be very mean. I also remember her insulting tokio hotel when they shared the stage and she was performing just before them in singapore and malaysia ... i don't like her character at all ... not to defend bts stans but just saying ...

Noir

BTS fans I think may be worse than Nicki Minaj fans 

SchwineLove
6 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I am certain BTS fans are a social experiment

More like capitalistic experiment

SchwineLove
2 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

We are the prototype, they are the final product :billie:

In all seriousness, I thought Little Monsters really paving the way for K-Pop type of fandom, and all coined fandom name of other western name. I know i know Mariah did it first with the Lambs thing, but....the characteristics are different with modern fandom, i guess.

SchwineLove
1 hour ago, NicoWe said:

But i mean we all know she can be very mean. I also remember her insulting tokio hotel when they shared the stage and she was performing just before them in singapore and malaysia ... i don't like her character at all ... not to defend bts stans but just saying ...

well to be fair, Katy has been trying hard to be this comic persona, casually drop unnecessary yet unfunny jokes in the past. But she's really matured these years. Her recent american idol behavior is amazing.

Archived