💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UPDATE: Chile BTWB Original Bootleg 1080 Blu-ray avail for purchase

Adam Lucass

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
15 hours ago, Neroneau said:

That guy is a crook filming all those concerts. The artists and organisers get nothing from his practice. He must’ve had connections to do this work

I see him more as a historical preservationist. Yes technically you are right but they never release this stuff and sometimes dont even film it themselves. Which is why we as a community rely on fans recording shows. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

That guy is a crook filming all those concerts. The artists and organisers get nothing from his practice. He must’ve had connections to do this work

Maybe Gaga’s team should have thought about releasing the Born This Way Ball footage themselves then :bye:

Dayman
48 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

Is it really a crook move if we literally have no legal and straight forward way to watch the concert anymore? There’s no HD recordings being sold to consumers. No screen footage even. This is the current best chance of revisiting this tour in decent quality. 

tylertremallose
15 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I see him more as a historical preservationist. Yes technically you are right but they never release this stuff and sometimes dont even film it themselves. Which is why we as a community rely on fans recording shows. 

One day hoping the circus tour releases

from my understanding, it was professionally filmed but some kinda copyright with the round screen in the center prevented it’s release. 

Lextyr97

I hope we can get it. I just saw some footage from The Joshua Tree Tour from this guy and it looked AMAZING

LandonM170
On 3/9/2021 at 5:06 PM, StarstruckIllusion said:

Maybe Gaga’s team should have thought about releasing the Born This Way Ball footage themselves then :bye:

I don't know if this is true however they are many rumors about the BTWB DVD. 

1. Gaga's ex manager took the rights with me when he broke the management off.

2. During one of the Stockholm, Sweden, shows when the power went out Terry (the one who directed the DWUW video) went out on stage with Gaga filming her with a camera. Was this the shooting of DVD/Documentary for the Tour, and it wasn't released because of him and his sexual allegations?

3). It is also rumored that the Tour DVD was supposed to be filmed in NYC just like the Monster Ball 2.0 however because of the show getting canceled it was never made.

Also, I was reading the other date (I don't remember what article), and it was talking about since Philadelphia was canceled they were going to display a Gaga concert outside for everyone to watch. Did this happen? If so was it just the Monster Ball 2.0 show or a high quality BTWB show? 

Juanlittlem
2 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

2. During one of the Stockholm, Sweden, shows when the power went out Terry (the one who directed the DWUW video) went out on stage with Gaga filming her with a camera. Was this the shooting of DVD/Documentary for the Tour, and it wasn't released because of him and his sexual allegations?

3). It is also rumored that the Tour DVD was supposed to be filmed in NYC just like the Monster Ball 2.0 however because of the show getting canceled it was never made.

Also, I was reading the other date (I don't remember what article), and it was talking about since Philadelphia was canceled they were going to display a Gaga concert outside for everyone to watch. Did this happen? If so was it just the Monster Ball 2.0 show or a high quality BTWB show? 

Terry was shooting the creation of ARTPOP, he was gonna do a documentary about Gaga's life and you can see he used some BTWBall footage in the DWUW video.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

LandonM170
46 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Terry was shooting the creation of ARTPOP, he was gonna do a documentary about Gaga's life and you can see he used some BTWBall footage in the DWUW video.

Thank you for the knowledge! 

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Thank you for the knowledge! 

Finally found it :yay:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

numb the flame
On 3/9/2021 at 11:06 PM, StarstruckIllusion said:

The BTWB Dvd was meant to be shot in Madison Square Garden but Gaga had to cancel before the MSG date. 

4 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

The Terry doc was for the making of ARTPOP

StarstruckIllusion

Found this file from a sharemania thread started in November but it’s been taken down :( 
It’s Chile in 1080p apparently. 

These people def got the file for free on there  Y’all we need to halt and locate this file before spending any money 

BDKsol1Q_o.jpg

EDIT: Y’all this file ain’t ****. False alarm. Sorry for it 

Danny Milk
13 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Found this file from a sharemania thread started in November but it’s been taken down :( 

These people def got the file for free on there  Y’all we need to halt and locate this file before spending any money 

BDKsol1Q_o.jpg

pretty sure that's something else, i saw that on youtube and it a single camera recording

I guess it doesn't really matter

On 3/9/2021 at 6:06 PM, StarstruckIllusion said:

This fanbase sucks because they think management is supposed to predict things like broken hips and once in a lifetime pandemics lol

LandonM170
7 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

BDKsol1Q_o.jpg

How do you get files on there? I tried getting the 1989 World Tour Tokyo Night 2 show, and couldn't figure it out. Also, scared that I am going to get a virus.

LandonM170

I found something! Not sure if this is the official thing or not, so I have left a comment. I will update when I get the confirmation. This is the full show however I am pretty sure the audio is not HQ, but it is still pretty good (B/B+). BTWB Chile

Archived