Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

UPDATE: Chile BTWB Original Bootleg 1080 Blu-ray avail for purchase

Adam Lucass

Featured Posts

Alfonso
4 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Do y’all think we’ll ever get something like for artRAVE Birmingham? 

This!! And I wonder the same thing about the JWT. I mean, this is the one we are 100% sure they filmed it and if they never released it could leak one day, right?

I think that if there are other people that have the original feed of the cameras from other shows from the BTWB like it was mentioned before, we should try to contact them and see if they can help.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Ok, I have set the ball rolling. I have made the first down payment on the footage myself with Anova.

He will be compiling the footage for us into a demo clip, I have asked for the raw footage, not an edited version, so that we as fans can make the edits on raw quality material rather than something that was cropped. 

I’ve done this in the clear knowledge that what I am seeking to buy is an HD recording of the screens from that day.

i have already purchased last year what appears to be an HD recording of the stage from that day, so we will have two vantage points I believe.

if anyone wants to help, knowing fully what we are doing , please tag me here.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
11 hours ago, andy232000 said:

Hi! Do you have the instagram account of the guy who has videos from the feed? I saw the link on this thread but now I cant find it

That’s my fault. I hid the post because I didn’t want every monster and their cousin attacking the guy, he barely even conceded to discussing selling his recordings, since he took them while employed by the company , which is risky. I told the OP, Adam, that I wanted to handle talking to that guy myself , since it’s a touchy delicate risky subject.

Im sorry Andy! Email me and we can chat about it if you like . Chicaskas at gmail dot com.

edit: the guy also blocked the OP from IG, meaning the entire situation is even touchier and more delicate, which is why I hid the post if we were even going to have a snowball in hell chance at convincing the man. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
12 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Y’all really wanna spend that much for this?

I mean if many people contribute a little a good amount would come together but still...

Honestly I kinda do.... which Is why I put some $$ down to start the ball rolling and keep him hired for me , so to speak. From what I can tell, this beats the $40 I spent last year on the DVD rip itself 

andy232000
25 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

That’s my fault. I hid the post because I didn’t want every monster and their cousin attacking the guy, he barely even conceded to discussing selling his recordings, since he took them while employed by the company , which is risky. I told the OP, Adam, that I wanted to handle talking to that guy myself , since it’s a touchy delicate risky subject.

Im sorry Andy! Email me and we can chat about it if you like . Chicaskas at gmail dot com.

edit: the guy also blocked the OP from IG, meaning the entire situation is even touchier and more delicate, which is why I hid the post if we were even going to have a snowball in hell chance at convincing the man. 

Hi! Its ok, I just wanted to check the videos he had on his feed for myself to see if he was legit. I trust he is if you are gonna attempt to play ball with him. 

Juanlittlem
3 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Ok, I have set the ball rolling. I have made the first down payment on the footage myself with Anova.

He will be compiling the footage for us into a demo clip, I have asked for the raw footage, not an edited version, so that we as fans can make the edits on raw quality material rather than something that was cropped. 

I’ve done this in the clear knowledge that what I am seeking to buy is an HD recording of the screens from that day.

i have already purchased last year what appears to be an HD recording of the stage from that day, so we will have two vantage points I believe.

if anyone wants to help, knowing fully what we are doing , please tag me here.

Hey, how can I help?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

StarstruckIllusion
15 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

If he had the artRAVE in Barcelona Id pay the 1000$ myself lol, that show will always have a place in my heart.

why would you ever wanna spend money on the artrave after the yahoo livestream? we need to focus on btw and joanne’s tour

Juanlittlem
7 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

why would you ever wanna spend money on the artrave after the yahoo livestream? we need to focus on btw and joanne’s tour

I meant the artrave Barcelona, not just any artrave. Its the show I went to and she was amazing on that show and I got to touch her when she jumped to us.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

buzzkill

The fact that this tour doesn’t have a proper DVD release makes it so much more special and iconic. And i still can’t believe i saw it live in the front row of the monster pit here in sao paulo

M i K E Y
On 4/7/2021 at 1:58 AM, Alfonso said:

This!! And I wonder the same thing about the JWT. I mean, this is the one we are 100% sure they filmed it and if they never released it could leak one day, right?

I think that if there are other people that have the original feed of the cameras from other shows from the BTWB like it was mentioned before, we should try to contact them and see if they can help.

I don’t see the pro recording of JWT leaking but maybe some screen recording one day.

and I still don’t believe that they haven’t filmed a little at least of BTWB. I mean, Gaga was on top and you don’t Film at least one or two concerts? Nah nah nah 

gagamonster152

i looked up anova films lady gaga & his channel came up with this on youtube?

FrederickSpears
On 4/6/2021 at 10:58 AM, Adam Lucass said:

Demo preview , without HQ audio 

Not worth the money at all. I won't be donating for this.

FrederickSpears
3 hours ago, gagamonster152 said:

i looked up anova films lady gaga & his channel came up with this on youtube?

This literally looks like it's from the "demo" and what he's selling, to me.

Not worth it. We can all just download this lmao.

FrederickSpears
On 4/6/2021 at 12:47 PM, Replay said:

Way too overpriced for that quality.

Exactly. I'll pass.

LandonM170

I thought he was selling 1080p Blu-ray video? Not the 480p video of the show that has been around of a while, and easy to find on YouTube.

Archived